Hey Kids! Let's Brainstorm Primeval Figure Re-Uses!

SJF

Re: Hey Kids! Let's Brainstorm Primeval Figure Re-Uses!

Post by SJF »

Well I suppose to them, the Primeval figures are the generic moulds.

SJF

Post by SJF »

Just thought if they were to make a Katarina figure, they could use the serene Weeping Angel body. It’s got that kinda look, the only thing is there’d be holes in her back where the wings are supposed to slot in. I suppose they could always make her a pvc cloak to cover it up. The other issue would be that the Angel head is on a ball joint, but I suppose there’s no potential for a variant of Katarina so it’d be one use anyway so they could just make the head ball jointed like the Thirteenth Doctor’s.

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

SJF wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:19 pm
Just thought if they were to make a Katarina figure, they could use the serene Weeping Angel body. It’s got that kinda look, the only thing is there’d be holes in her back where the wings are supposed to slot in. I suppose they could always make her a pvc cloak to cover it up. The other issue would be that the Angel head is on a ball joint, but I suppose there’s no potential for a variant of Katarina so it’d be one use anyway so they could just make the head ball jointed like the Thirteenth Doctor’s.
Yeah I as thinking about that for a custom the other day, I mean there'd be less articulation but oh well at least we'd have her.

TARDIS23

Post by TARDIS23 »

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:56 am
SJF wrote:
Yeah I as thinking about that for a custom the other day, I mean there'd be less articulation but oh well at least we'd have her.
Also no legs :lol:

SJF

Post by SJF »

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:56 am
SJF wrote:
Well the only articulation she’d be missing is her legs and as she’s wearing a dress that articulation is practically useless anyway.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Custom Lucie Miller from a Peri body and a Primeval Abby head makes me think if Big Finish ever wanted to put up the money for a Lucie figure CO could easily use the Peri body mold.

I mean, Eaglemoss did it, so the idea isn't *completely* crazy.

Koth2

Post by Koth2 »

The Doctors hand is in the wrong place, there.

SJF

Post by SJF »

That’s awful :lol:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

How do I unsee

SJF

Post by SJF »

The Peri sculpt is good for customs but I don’t think it’ll work as an actual figure because too much needs changed. I’d probably just use one of the Primeval Abby Maitland figures.