Valeyard’s Art and Video Workshop

Valeyard

Valeyard’s Art and Video Workshop

Post by Valeyard »

Hi all! This will be a place for me to post covers and videos from my YouTube channel! To start, here’s something I threw together in Photoshop, with a little synopsis to go along!

Centuries ago, a Time Lord almost changed the course of Gallifey’s history, intending to steal a TARDIS and run away. At the last moment, they had a change of heart. They became an agent for the Celestial Intervention Agency, tracking down renegade Time Lords, preventing the monstrous Daleks from coming into existence and saving Gallifrey from Borusa.

Having been Lord President of Gallifrey ever since then, and now in a new incarnation, The Doctor returns to Earth after many years only to find it in ruins. Beings from another universe, Dregs and Haemovores, hunt down what remains of human civilisation, and The Doctor is quick to come to the aid of a group of survivors hiding out inside Big Ben. However, there is another version of herself, one from an alternate universe where she chose to leave Gallifrey all those years ago, and both are about to face the consequences of meeting one another...

Valeyard

Re: Valeyard’s Art and Video Workshop

Post by Valeyard »

I started a podcast with some friends! Check it out!

https://youtu.be/psTBO4Zeddk

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

Decided to add some collection photos to this thread. Since early 2018, I've been collecting amiibo figures and have a decent collection. Don't really use them for the whole in-game functionality jazz all too often, they're really nice collector pieces to me. I've got quite a cramped shelf space to work with, so I can't exactly spread them apart as much as I'd like too making it difficult to see the ones further back.

From front left to back right: Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Dark Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Ness, Captain Falcon, Peach, Daisy, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Zelda, Sheik, Pichu, Falco, Young Link, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Solid Snake, Pokemon Trainer

From front left to back centre: Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Sonic, Wolf, Bowser Jr., Ryu, Ken, Inkling, Ridley, Simon, Richter, King K. Rool, Isabelle

I don't tend to buy many amiibo nowadays, think the last ones I got were Richter and Dark Samus. Amiibos of the DLC characters don't look to be announced any time soon, so I'll just have to wait for Banjo and Terry for the time being I suppose.

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

Here's all the Big Finish stuff! A lot of which has yet to be listened too due to procrastination, but with lockdown, I may finally have a chance to get through all of it! :lol: Won't name all the CD's I have otherwise I'll be here all night typing them up, but I have all the Eighth Doctor stories from the 1-50 part of the Main Range, a fair few boxsets, 'Worlds of Doctor Who', 'The Last Adventure' and 'Legacy of Time'.

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

My favourite items in the Big Finish collection, however, would have to be signed copies of 'Love and War' and 'The Renaissance Man' by Lisa Bowerman and Ian McNeice respectively!