Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Deborah J » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:23 am

And then I started getting vain and began putting myself into my pictures, never a good sign. This one was adapted for my avatar:
roman.jpg
roman.jpg (202.85 KiB) Viewed 165 times
And this one was after... I think fincon maybe, asked me to draw a dalek and I absolutely couldn't do one, and got very upset, so I just drew that instead.
Daleksaretoohard.JPG
Daleksaretoohard.JPG (253.88 KiB) Viewed 165 times
I think that's all the reposts, there's also the one of me as columbia if people want to see that again, idk, it's not really whorelevant, I took it down in the original forum because it turned out I did too good a job of my face and someone recognised me, but I'm over that now, if people want I'll put it back in here, if not I won't. Anyone has any good ideas for what to draw let me know, maybe I'll draw that. (no naked colins pls)
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:50 am

These are really good. That Movellan's facial structure is to die for, they are the cheekbones of gods.

If you're not doing Naked Colin (for shame) I suggest Brooding Tom, or Cyber Leader, because I have an unhealthy obession with 80's Cyberbois. If you don't like those suggestions you can just tell me to go away :D .
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Deborah J » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:18 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:50 am
These are really good. That Movellan's facial structure is to die for, they are the cheekbones of gods.

If you're not doing Naked Colin (for shame) I suggest Brooding Tom, or Cyber Leader, because I have an unhealthy obession with 80's Cyberbois. If you don't like those suggestions you can just tell me to go away :D .
Not at all, those are great suggestions, watch this space. ;)
Image

User avatar
Doctor Gamer
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Doctor Gamer » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:45 pm

I think you should make a drawing involving the abzorbaloff in one way or another
Shut up. Just shut up, shut up, shut up, shutetty up up up.

User avatar
CharlieTheWhovian
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:05 am
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)
Contact:

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by CharlieTheWhovian » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:38 pm

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:45 pm
I think you should make a drawing involving the abzorbaloff in one way or another
What if the abzorbaloff absorbed naked colin and brooding tom? :o
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Deborah J » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:54 pm

Tom, look out, there's a Cyberboi right behind you! Tom! Oh no, he can't hear me, he's brooding too hard!
spidertom.JPG
spidertom.JPG (252.06 KiB) Viewed 131 times
Image

User avatar
Doctor Gamer
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Doctor Gamer » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:09 pm

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:38 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:45 pm
I think you should make a drawing involving the abzorbaloff in one way or another
What if the abzorbaloff absorbed naked colin and brooding tom? :o
Tastes like chicken!

Image
Shut up. Just shut up, shut up, shut up, shutetty up up up.

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:54 pm
Tom, look out, there's a Cyberboi right behind you! Tom! Oh no, he can't hear me, he's brooding too hard!
spidertom.JPG
It's... It's beautiful *sheds a tear*.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Deborah J » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:22 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:12 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:54 pm
Tom, look out, there's a Cyberboi right behind you! Tom! Oh no, he can't hear me, he's brooding too hard!
spidertom.JPG
It's... It's beautiful *sheds a tear*.
Thank you <3. My cyberboi's arms ended up a little on the thick side, but otherwise I'm quite happy with how this one turned out. Next is Absorbaloff absorbing naked colin, I guess. Not sure which of those things is worse, that absorbaloff makes some horrible facial expressions.
Image

User avatar
Doctor Gamer
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Doctor Gamer » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Thank you <3. My cyberboi's arms ended up a little on the thick side, but otherwise I'm quite happy with how this one turned out. Next is Absorbaloff absorbing naked colin, I guess. Not sure which of those things is worse, that absorbaloff makes some horrible facial expressions.
Image
Shut up. Just shut up, shut up, shut up, shutetty up up up.

Post Reply