One Line Story Returns!

Moderator: DukeNukem 2417

DalekCheese

Re: One Line Story Returns!

Post by DalekCheese »

Valeyard wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:48 pm
He had been caught in a trap by the evil Celestial Toymaker and his two servants, Minion McMinionface and Goony Goonid Goonard Goontram Goonsalot!
“You are mine now Doctor! You will say children’s rhymes which, while currently accepted, will in 50 years time be unbroadcastable! Mwahahahahaha!”
AI is here!!

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:11 pm
Valeyard wrote:
He had been caught in a trap by the evil Celestial Toymaker and his two servants, Minion McMinionface and Goony Goonid Goonard Goontram Goonsalot!
“You are mine now Doctor! You will say children’s rhymes which, while currently accepted, will in 50 years time be unbroadcastable! Mwahahahahaha!”
As Dr. Who had been a sexist for quite some time, and frequently hostile towards Mickey Smith, he had no quarrel with doing the Toymaker’s bidding.
'Bring back the Vervoids you cowards.'

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan »

Valeyard wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:51 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:11 pm
Valeyard wrote:
As Dr. Who had been a sexist for quite some time, and frequently hostile towards Mickey Smith, he had no quarrel with doing the Toymaker’s bidding.
"Uh Huh" said Dr Who sipping on some Rum and Cola
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Unfortunately for Dr. Who the Meddling Monk had meddled with the Rum and Cola causing our hero to collapse muttering "I don't want to go..."

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:59 am
Unfortunately for Dr. Who the Meddling Monk had meddled with the Rum and Cola causing our hero to collapse muttering "I don't want to go..."
There was a bursting light of regeneration energy and Dr Who got back to his feet to find that his new body had not one but two heads....

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

BilliePiperFan wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:16 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:59 am
There was a bursting light of regeneration energy and Dr Who got back to his feet to find that his new body had not one but two heads....
Rather abruptly, a burst of regeneration light resulted in a third head resembling James May, while the other two were the spitting images of Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond respectively.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Suddenly the Clarkson head disintergrated, the controller of BBC One saying: "Keep your fracas away from me!"

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:44 pm
Suddenly the Clarkson head disintergrated, the controller of BBC One saying: "Keep your fracas away from me!"
Chris Evans' head appeared in it's place, causing the James May and Richard Hammond heads to grow tiny little arms, chests and legs and run away from their new annoying accomplice.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Chris Evans' head appearing caused a wave of anger to hit Dr. Who, prompting him to paint it white and call it Matt.

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan »

Suddenly there was a shining bright beam of light.... the next thing Dr Who knew he awoke and rose to his feet at a Steps concert!!