Ask A Question

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Deborah J

Re: Ask A Question

Postby Deborah J » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:52 pm

I feel like SJF is implying perhaps the Rani as we see her in Mark and the Rani isn't the first incarnation. So she;s the original version, but not the first, you know?

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:14 pm

Deborah J wrote:I feel like SJF is implying perhaps the Rani as we see her in Mark and the Rani isn't the first incarnation. So she;s the original version, but not the first, you know?

If that's the case, who would be a good choice to play the Rani in her first regeneration, while she was still at the academy?
"it's seems that I am some kind of a galactic yo yo" - Jon Pertwee, The Claws of Axos

Galifreyan

Postby Galifreyan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:50 am

Galactic yo yo wrote:
Deborah J wrote:I feel like SJF is implying perhaps the Rani as we see her in Mark and the Rani isn't the first incarnation. So she;s the original version, but not the first, you know?

If that's the case, who would be a good choice to play the Rani in her first regeneration, while she was still at the academy?

Is it a child or adult actress you are looking for?

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:09 am

Galifreyan wrote:
Galactic yo yo wrote:

Is it a child or adult actress you are looking for?

Probably mid 20s.
"it's seems that I am some kind of a galactic yo yo" - Jon Pertwee, The Claws of Axos

SarahJaneFan

Postby SarahJaneFan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:24 pm

Actually I was just wondering whether they meant Young Kate O’Mara or a post-Redmond younger Incarnation.
Member since July 2013

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:58 pm

found someone.

Return to “General Chat”