B&M doctor who sets.

Whovastron

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Whovastron »

Koth2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:41 pm
Any chance Mr Lurker could give us a sneak peek of the new packs with the new companions?
Definitely not

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Whovastron wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:52 pm
Koth2 wrote:
Any chance Mr Lurker could give us a sneak peek of the new packs with the new companions?
Definitely not
What if we promised not to tell anyone?
None of Doctor Who is canon.

greeneggsandspam

Post by greeneggsandspam »

the real companion packs were the friends we made along the way

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

greeneggsandspam wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm
I thought they were inside us all along.
None of Doctor Who is canon.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
RIP TW :(

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

greeneggsandspam wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm
Caaaa-youuuu-tttt

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

Koth2 wrote:
Was this just general wishing and wanting, or have we heard anything more about these yet?

Also, is it 100% certain Ryan and Yaz will be in the B&M set? (I recall hearing that, but figure it's worth confirming.)

Got 'em all now as far as the new wave is concerned. Definitely glad I waited on 13 - better apps especially with regard to hair. The Recon Dalek is the MVP by a wide margin. (But I think he's....taller than he was irl. Hey, if it gets me midsection rotation and the mutant compartment, no conplaints!)

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

My 13 has horrible eyes, a real shame as the hair looks great. And the coat is painted really well too. She looks like a cross between Palpatine and Bowie when it comes to her eyes though.
Graham’s a lovely figure. Reuses parts sure, but he works well enough. His smile is perfect though.
Dalek is great. Paint is a bit bland though, needs a bit more silver/gunmetal grey in there rather than brown I think. But other than that and the innacurate size it’s a great figure.
Passed on the judoon.
TARDIS is great, just looks fantastic even if it is really innacurate

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Whovastron wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:16 pm
My 13 has horrible eyes, a real shame as the hair looks great. And the coat is painted really well too. She looks like a cross between Palpatine and Bowie when it comes to her eyes though.
Graham’s a lovely figure. Reuses parts sure, but he works well enough. His smile is perfect though.
Dalek is great. Paint is a bit bland though, needs a bit more silver/gunmetal grey in there rather than brown I think. But other than that and the innacurate size it’s a great figure.
Passed on the judoon.
Is the recon Dalek the wrong size? He looks about right next to Jodie.

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

Doctor What wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:32 pm
Whovastron wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:16 pm
Passed on the judoon.
Is the recon Dalek the wrong size? He looks about right next to Jodie.
Well Jodie is definitely the wrong size. So there's a ringer. Both figures are too tall compared to the actual articles, so that's that. But honestly I didn't notice until I put the Recon next to a standard 2005 Dalek. He's about equal when he should be smaller.

And yeah, that TARDIS. I look at it, I place 13 with it, and it still looks wrong. Usually that stuff doesn't get me, but this time it does.

8 looks awesome with it, though.