One Line Story

Moderator: DukeNukem 2417

The Empty Child

Re: One Line Story

Postby The Empty Child » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:07 pm

"I'm not sure." the Doctor whispered nervously to her.

Galifreyan

Postby Galifreyan » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:23 am

Suddenly, the Doctor became aware of another presence on board the TARDIS, he turned around and stood in front of him was Ross Kemp.

CharlieTheWhovian

Postby CharlieTheWhovian » Sun May 19, 2019 10:06 am

Galifreyan wrote:Suddenly, the Doctor became aware of another presence on board the TARDIS, he turned around and stood in front of him was Ross Kemp.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Having just read this entire thread again I can honestly say this is the moment we've all been waiting for.

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Sun May 19, 2019 8:54 pm

I was just thinking I hadn't seen this thread before, but looking at the dates I think it might predate me being here. Shame it fizzled out. I guess there's no topping ross kemp. Reminds me of a game I used to play in school where you write part of a story, fold it and pass it along and each person writes a different bit without knowing what came before. If my sister was playing it always got very rude, very quickly. The only specific line I can remember from any time I ever played it was "Spank me, Slinny" which referred to a teacher called Mrs Slinn, who was this grim woman and just so old you couldn't even imagine. That really left an impression. I feel like they tried to discourage kids playing that in the school's indoor social areas after "Spank me, Slinny". Probably for the best.

SarahJaneFan

Postby SarahJaneFan » Sun May 19, 2019 9:25 pm

The Doctor was utterly gobsmacked, he could do nothing but stare blankly upon hearing three words ooze from Ross Kemp’s luscious plump lips...“Spank me Slinny”.
Helen Sinclair, Don’t You Dare!
Member Since June 2013

TheSparrow

Postby TheSparrow » Sun May 19, 2019 10:18 pm

The Doctor turned and saw things were about to kick off. So he got out of there as fast as he could!!!
https://youtu.be/EdEBsIOclss
My new signature - as made by the wonderful 'Deborah J'

Galifreyan

Postby Galifreyan » Thu May 23, 2019 1:00 am

But things were about to get weirder as he flung open the Tardis doors, still not knowing where they had landed and was immediately greeted by Rose Tyler wearing a black leather catsuit stood in front of him.

TheSparrow

Postby TheSparrow » Thu May 23, 2019 7:56 am

'Now we're in trouble' uttered the blonde lady.
My new signature - as made by the wonderful 'Deborah J'

Galifreyan

Postby Galifreyan » Fri May 24, 2019 11:09 am

The Doctor was speechless as he slowly walked away from the Tardis and stood directly in front of Rose who was stood in a strangely empty room where the Tardis has landed. The floor, walls and ceiling were all bright white but the Doctor's main concern was the presence of Rose.

Return to “Fanfics”