Galactic yo yo fan art

Deborah J

Re: Galactic yo yo fan art

Postby Deborah J » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:05 pm

I love the idea of peter cushing versions of spearhead from space, and one for the chase that we never got the movie for, but what is journey into time based on? The only thing I can think of by malcolm hulk is war games, but that was also terrance dicks and doesn't really fit the title, so im not sure.

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Deborah J wrote:I love the idea of peter cushing versions of spearhead from space, and one for the chase that we never got the movie for, but what is journey into time based on? The only thing I can think of by malcolm hulk is war games, but that was also terrance dicks and doesn't really fit the title, so im not sure.

It was the pilot for a potential Doctor Who audio series, starring Cushing that never went anywhere after this episode, unfortunately the original recording no longer exists.
a_journey_into_time_cushing_dr_who ggg.jpg
a_journey_into_time_cushing_dr_who ggg.jpg (111.47 KiB) Viewed 3059 times
"it's seems that I am some kind of a galactic yo yo" - Jon Pertwee, The Claws of Axos

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:33 pm

Galactic yo yo wrote:
Deborah J wrote:I love the idea of peter cushing versions of spearhead from space, and one for the chase that we never got the movie for, but what is journey into time based on? The only thing I can think of by malcolm hulk is war games, but that was also terrance dicks and doesn't really fit the title, so im not sure.

It was the pilot for a potential Doctor Who audio series, starring Cushing that never went anywhere after this episode, unfortunately the original recording no longer exists.
a_journey_into_time_cushing_dr_who ggg.jpg

Aww, that's a real shame, I'd have loved to have heard that if it wss still available. :cry:

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:21 am

ice.png
ice.png (240.98 KiB) Viewed 2992 times

shell.png
shell.png (214.66 KiB) Viewed 2992 times

loss.png
loss.png (226.71 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
"it's seems that I am some kind of a galactic yo yo" - Jon Pertwee, The Claws of Axos

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:42 am

My Christmas Special
Voices on the Air: Christmas eve, 1945, still grieving over the loss of his son in the second world war, a radio presenter, plans to perform a séance live on air allowing listeners to speak to their loved ones. unfortunately it opens up the world to a spirit which lives in the radio waves and is hungry.
christmas.png
christmas.png (254.5 KiB) Viewed 2856 times

Spirit of the Solstice: A family divided, torn apart through anger, betrayal and misery. A young boy makes a Christmas wish to bring his family closer, little does he realise that two will answer his call, one bringing peace, the other death.
spirit of.png
spirit of.png (247.68 KiB) Viewed 2856 times

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:46 pm

vol 1.png
vol 1.png (253.39 KiB) Viewed 2794 times

vol 2.png
vol 2.png (156.91 KiB) Viewed 2794 times

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:47 pm

If Big Finish ever plan to do another short trip competition, these would be my two entries.
Earth and Draconia are on the brink of War, The Doctor is called in as a mediator for a conference which will determine peace or war. But the Doctor no longer exists, or at least temporarily. While he's absent, it's up to Romana to don his scarf and fedora in order take on his role as mediator and save the Galaxy from full scale war.
mediator.png
mediator.png (252.88 KiB) Viewed 2781 times

Being trapped in a prison cell awaiting execution of Robots which have rebelled against their human masters, is surprisingly not the worst thing the Doctor and Bernice have been up against. However, as she awaits rescue, Benny wonders what if this was her last adventure, what if the Doctor doesn't save the day and she dies? Would she be ready to die? So she writes up her final words making sure that whatever happens her last words will do justice to her memory. Given how much BF love Benny, I hope the title helps to grab their attention
Benny.png
Benny.png (242.84 KiB) Viewed 2781 times

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Set immediately after the Deadly Assassin, it's main goal to explain the difference between Pratt and Beevers
small.png
small.png (248.36 KiB) Viewed 2535 times

Short trips:
The Doctor is dying and his only cure can be found in the cocoa bean, unfortunaly the planet they have landed on has outlawed chocolate as a drug.
short.png
short.png (250.02 KiB) Viewed 2535 times

A murder in a diner brings the Doctor and his old friend Ray back together.
days.png
days.png (237.77 KiB) Viewed 2535 times

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:52 pm

Series 1 of my Doctor Who Spin off voice of the Dead. It follows an original character, Lily who after escaping a psychic Alien in the companion chronicle, The Survivor, She begins to hear the voices of the dead. It's a bit like Ghost Whisperer with aliens.
1.1: No peace in Death: Lily is contacted by the ghost of a little girl, who asks for her help to prove her death was the result of Murder not suicide.
v1.png
v1.png (233.78 KiB) Viewed 1496 times

1.2: Mortality: To discover the proof of the girl's murder, Lily breaks into a facility which holds the answers to this mystery. In the process, she uncovers a disturbing conspiracy.
v2.png
v2.png (212.59 KiB) Viewed 1496 times

1.3: Resolution: New Years Eve, Though her friend is finally at peace, Lily is anything but. More and more voices are calling to her for help, to make matters worse, someone wants her dead. Luckily, a strange man, who seems familiar comes to her rescue.
v3.png
v3.png (170.14 KiB) Viewed 1496 times

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:03 pm

1.4: The Finale, Lily is in the hands of the group responsible for the spree of murders occurring all over the colony, but they do not want to kill her. Her fate is far worse, she has faced it once before only this time it seems she won't survive this time!
1.4.png
1.4.png (208.67 KiB) Viewed 1392 times

Following the cliff-hanger at the end of the above story, The Doctor takes Lily to Russia to solve the mystery of Anastasia Romanov.
63.1.png
63.1.png (252.35 KiB) Viewed 1392 times

Return to “Collections & Fan Art”