The Sixth Doctor's Timeline

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 1903
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: The Sixth Doctor's Timeline

Post by skifflebits »

I might be misremembering this, but wasn't there a novel where Six goes back to find Peri on her new homeworld and she basically tells him to f*** off? (Before joining in on a rip-roaring adventure! I assume.)
Image

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 1359
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: The Sixth Doctor's Timeline

Post by SJF »

skifflebits wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:23 pm
I might be misremembering this, but wasn't there a novel where Six goes back to find Peri on her new homeworld and she basically tells him to f*** off? (Before joining in on a rip-roaring adventure! I assume.)
Yeah that was one of the edgy Seventh Doctor Novels. Basically she hated being Brian Blessed's wife and was mad at the Doctor for leaving her with him for like 20 years and she started calling herself Gilliam for some reason. But then Chris Cwej was like “Nah forgive him” and she did.

The Audios meanwhile establish that the Time Lords made minced meat out of her timeline after the Trial so now there’s like at least five different Peri's in existence.

Including, but not limited to:

Original Dead Peri
Mindwiped after Planet of Fire domestic abuse talkshow host Peri
Possessed by the Doctor's imaginary enemy and later rejoins the Doctor Peri
Generic Warrior Queen Peri
Moves to Earth with Yrcanos who becomes a Wrestler Peri

That’s a lot of cleavage.
Image

User avatar
Doctor What
Moderator
Posts: 865
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:33 am

Re: The Sixth Doctor's Timeline

Post by Doctor What »

SJF wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:48 pm
Moves to Earth with Yrcanos who becomes a Wrestler Peri
I haven't listened to Piscon Paradox yet so I have no idea if this is from that or not but I love the sound of this.

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 1359
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: The Sixth Doctor's Timeline

Post by SJF »

Doctor What wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:07 pm
SJF wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:48 pm
Moves to Earth with Yrcanos who becomes a Wrestler Peri
I haven't listened to Piscon Paradox yet so I have no idea if this is from that or not but I love the sound of this.
I think it’s actually from one of the target novelisations. Basically they settle on Earth and Yrcanos becomes a professional wrestler, and Peri is his manager.
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 1903
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: The Sixth Doctor's Timeline

Post by skifflebits »

SJF wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:48 pm
The Audios meanwhile establish that the Time Lords made minced meat out of her timeline after the Trial so now there’s like at least five different Peri's in existence.

Including, but not limited to:

Original Dead Peri
Mindwiped after Planet of Fire domestic abuse talkshow host Peri
Possessed by the Doctor's imaginary enemy and later rejoins the Doctor Peri
Generic Warrior Queen Peri
Moves to Earth with Yrcanos who becomes a Wrestler Peri

That’s a lot of cleavage.
That's a lotta Peris to keep track of.

Are there any plans to do a story where the four surviving Peris meet... say, in a hotel room or gym shower?
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: The Sixth Doctor's Timeline

Post by DalekCheese »

skifflebits wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:58 pm
SJF wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:48 pm
The Audios meanwhile establish that the Time Lords made minced meat out of her timeline after the Trial so now there’s like at least five different Peri's in existence.

Including, but not limited to:

Original Dead Peri
Mindwiped after Planet of Fire domestic abuse talkshow host Peri
Possessed by the Doctor's imaginary enemy and later rejoins the Doctor Peri
Generic Warrior Queen Peri
Moves to Earth with Yrcanos who becomes a Wrestler Peri

That’s a lot of cleavage.
That's a lotta Peris to keep track of.

Are there any plans to do a story where the four surviving Peris meet... say, in a hotel room or gym shower?
I’m writing to Nick Briggs now.
Image

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 1359
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: The Sixth Doctor's Timeline

Post by SJF »

Many people have been wanting Nev Fountain to write The Five Peris for a long time now.
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: The Sixth Doctor's Timeline

Post by DalekCheese »

SJF wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:06 pm
Many people have been wanting Nev Fountain to write The Five Peris for a long time now.
My google-fu has failed me
Image

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 1359
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: The Sixth Doctor's Timeline

Post by SJF »

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:12 pm
SJF wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:06 pm
Many people have been wanting Nev Fountain to write The Five Peris for a long time now.
My google-fu has failed me
Nev Fountain is basically considered the leading authority on Peri character development and he’s written some of her strongest stories. He’s also Nicola Bryant's boyfriend.
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: The Sixth Doctor's Timeline

Post by DalekCheese »

SJF wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:16 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:12 pm
SJF wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:06 pm
Many people have been wanting Nev Fountain to write The Five Peris for a long time now.
My google-fu has failed me
Nev Fountain is basically considered the leading authority on Peri character development and he’s written some of her strongest stories. He’s also Nicola Bryant's boyfriend.
Ah, I see. Thanks.
Image

Post Reply