The Sixth Doctor's Timeline

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
skifflebits

Re: The Sixth Doctor's Timeline

Post by skifflebits »

SJF wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:06 pm
Many people have been wanting Nev Fountain to write The Five Peris for a long time now.
I'm sure Nev writes it in his head every day.

SJF

Post by SJF »

skifflebits wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:32 pm
SJF wrote:
Many people have been wanting Nev Fountain to write The Five Peris for a long time now.
Good old Nev. He’s actually written a story where Six and Peri get relationship counselling from Sigmund Freud which is coming out next year. Make of that what you will.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

SJF wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:16 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:32 pm
SJF wrote:
Good old Nev. He’s actually written a story where Six and Peri get relationship counselling from Sigmund Freud which is coming out next year. Make of that what you will.
I'm not sure *what* to make of it, whether it's a reflection of his personal life, or whether it's the man dating Peri wishing that abusive Time Lord would treat her better.

By the way, one of my favorite threads on GB was "Did Peri Have Stockholm Syndrome?"

:shock:

SJF

Post by SJF »

UPDATE:

I’ve added Blood On Santa's Claw properly, with each individual story now included on the timeline in its own section. I’ve also added this year’s Flip and Connie trilogy, as well as Six and Charley Short Trip coming out in the summer.

I’ve put a load of Six/Peri stories that I didn’t initially include on the timeline in the unplaced section and will work towards giving them a proper placement. Again I’m gonna try to do much the same as what’s going on with the Fourth Doctor Timeline.
Also, I’ve updated the colour key to make it clearer and match with the Fourth and Thirteenth Doctor Timeline.

SJF

Post by SJF »

UPDATE: Cry of the Vultriss
It’s already in the correct spot, as it goes almost immediately after Static.