Davros' Timeline?

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*

Moderator: Doctor What

The Outcast

Davros' Timeline?

Postby The Outcast » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:47 am

Davros' timeline is a mess. There are several accounts of how he became Emperor and a few stories detailing what happened directly after Remembrance of the Daleks. So I thought it would be fun to discuss his timeline and how we line up his stories in order to come up with a coherent narrative of events. You can exclude stories from your timeline if you wish, for example if you've not experienced a story and don't feel you can make an adequate judgement on where to place.

So, I'll begin with my Davros timeline:

(Flashbacks) Magicians Apprentice/Witches Familiar
I,Davros: Innocence
I,Davros: Purity
I,Davros: Curruption
I,Davros: Guilt
Genesis of the Daleks
Destiny of the Daleks
Revelation of the Daleks
Davros
Resurrection of the Daleks
The Juggernauts
Emperor of the Daleks
An Incident Concerning the Continual Bombardment of the Phobos Colony*
Remembrance of the Daleks
War of the Daleks
Daleks among us
Terror Firma (flashbacks)
The Davros Mission (+I,Davros future bits)
Terror Firma
TIME WAR
Stolen Earth/Journey's End
Magician's Apprentice/Witches Familiar

UNPLACED:
The Lights of Skaro (New Adventures of Bernice Summerfield V1)
The Curse of Davros

*Can really go anywhere Davros is in charge of a group of Daleks.
Last edited by The Outcast on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

SarahJaneFan

Re: Davros' Timeline?

Postby SarahJaneFan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:32 pm

The Outcast wrote:Davros' timeline is a mess. There are several accounts of how he became Emperor and a few stories detailing what happened directly after Remembrance of the Daleks. So I thought it would be fun to discuss his timeline and how we line up his stories in order to come up with a coherent narrative of events. You can exclude stories from your timeline if you wish, for example if you've not experienced a story and don't feel you can make an adequate judgement on where to place.

So, I'll begin with my Davros timeline:

(Flashbacks) Magicians Apprentice/Witches Familiar
I,Davros: Innocence
I,Davros: Purity
I,Davros: Curruption
I,Davros: Guilt
Genesis of the Daleks
The Lights of Skaro
Destiny of the Daleks
Resurrection of the Daleks
Davros
Revelation of the Daleks
The Davros Mission (+I,Davros future bits)
The Juggernauts
The Curse of Davros
Emperor of the Daleks
An Incident Concerning the Continual Bombardment of the Phobos Colony*
Remembrance of the Daleks
Terror Firma
Daleks Among Us
War of the Daleks
TIME WAR
Stolen Earth/Journey's End
Magician's Apprentice/Witches Familiar

*Can really go anywhere Davros is in charge of a group of Daleks.

I think it’s supposed to be something more like this. I know that The Davros Mission is set explicitly after Revelation during the flight from Necros. We are the Daleks doesn’t have Davros in it but Daleks Among Us does.
Member since July 2013

The Outcast

Re: Davros' Timeline?

Postby The Outcast » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:47 am

SarahJaneFan wrote:I think it’s supposed to be something more like this. I know that The Davros Mission is set explicitly after Revelation during the flight from Necros. We are the Daleks doesn’t have Davros in it but Daleks Among Us does.

We are the Daleks being there instead of Daleks Among Us was a mistake on my behalf, sorry.

Having heard the Davros Mission, I don't think there was any reference to it being set after Revelation of the Daleks other than perhaps a reference to the ship having left Necros somewhere near the start. Therefor, I decided to have the Davros Mission between Terror Firma's flashbacks and main story to explain where those Daleks came from, though this will probably change once I have listened to the Curse of Davros. Now if only Big Finish could do another Davros sale...

Return to “Doctor Who Chat”