DOCTOR WHOM

Moderator: DukeNukem 2417

Deborah J

Re: DOCTOR WHOM

Postby Deborah J » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:16 am

Galifreyan wrote:DOCTOR WHOM, DOCTOR WHOM, DOCTOR WHOM, THE TARDIS!

Was that the update?

Galifreyan

Postby Galifreyan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:15 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Galifreyan wrote:DOCTOR WHOM, DOCTOR WHOM, DOCTOR WHOM, THE TARDIS!

Was that the update?

Nope just a little tune. You can call it a teaser for the update if you like.

DukeNukem 2417

Postby DukeNukem 2417 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Right, I've been reasonable with this so far (I tend to be reasonable in dealing with stuff in this part of the forum), but all of this "teaser for the update" and everything along those lines....this is a thread for a story, and there's no story.

I'm not going to go on a tirade about how you're posting cast lists, pictures and such acting like this is a real TV series thing. It's your thread, after all, you do you. What I WILL say is that...this is all getting a bit....what's the word I'm looking for here?

Sod it. I've never been a fan of subtlety. It's getting a bit stupid, really.

Nobody's in trouble, nobody's getting banned or warned or anything like that, and I'm not even going to lock the thread. I am, however, going to ask, politely, that you at least present SOMETHING resembling a traditional fan fiction project, because all I've seen so far is fake ad-copy, cast lists, and pictures cribbed either from the Doctor Who wiki or a quick Google search. I've been balancing two or three different writing projects of my own for the past few months, in addition to trying to fend off a relative's incredibly obtuse ideas for a fan fiction (a spin-off to one of my own projects, at that), and seeing the "teaser for the update" posted here is just....yeah.

I haven't quite reached "No More" levels (apologies to the late, great Sir John Hurt)...but I have my limits.

TL;DR = Less sizzle, more steak. AKA can we get the actual STORY soon, please?
Through the darkness of future past,
The magician longs to see....
One chants out between two worlds:
"Fire...walk with me."

Return to “Fanfics”