Voice Acting Demos and Sound Effect Practice

EmpireOfTheDaleks

Voice Acting Demos and Sound Effect Practice

Postby EmpireOfTheDaleks » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Hi there, guys,

Once upon a time, I was a member of this forum. After a while of not being here, I've come back with a new address. Anyway, I'm here to promote my potential voice acting if anyone has any projects that require it.

I have an introductory video here: https://youtu.be/S2x6xN8M1mo

On my channel, I have some voice demos from several years back of Davros, the Daleks (not a good one) and the Cybermen. I plan to redo those demos, as it's been a very long time. If anyone has any more ideas for what I can do, please let me know.

Thank you :)

EmpireOfTheDaleks

Re: Voice Acting Demos and Sound Effect Practice

Postby EmpireOfTheDaleks » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Any idea of what I could do next? Doesn't have to be anything Doctor Who related, but any idea would be helpful :D

Alternatively, any tips would be most appreciated as well :)

EmpireOfTheDaleks

Re: Voice Acting Demos and Sound Effect Practice

Postby EmpireOfTheDaleks » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:07 pm

A little late, but I came across a villain from the Big Finish series known as "Nobody No-One", a Word Lord from a dimension that's 45 billion dimensions and to the left of Gallifrey, made entirely of language and words instead of science. This Word Lord is a criminally insane outcast and caused trouble for the Seventh Doctor a couple of times during the audio series.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to come up with my own incarnation of Nobody No-One (since, like Time Lords, Word Lords can regenerate), before or somehow after the events of "A Death In The Family". I will try to do a voice demo soon, but I would really like to portray him in either a fan film or fan audio series. Does anyone have any tips?

I intend to make this incarnation more reserved, with a quiet madness, since the portrayal by Ian Reddington was absolutely unreserved insanity.

Return to “Videos & Promos”