Doctor Who Cosplay

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*

Moderator: Doctor What

Deborah J

Re: Doctor Who Cosplay

Postby Deborah J » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:50 am

Racks42 wrote:
Deborah J wrote:you're sideways perhaps because it's that bit in planet of fire where he's tiny and in a box and the box gets knocked over so everything inside is sideways for a while.

Ooh nice explanation!

Although on my tablet I’m right way up!?!

Are you perhaps holding your tablet sideways? If I turn mine sideways you're the right way up for a second before screen rotation catches up and knocks you over again.

Racks42

Postby Racks42 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:48 am

Deborah J wrote:
Racks42 wrote:
Deborah J wrote:you're sideways perhaps because it's that bit in planet of fire where he's tiny and in a box and the box gets knocked over so everything inside is sideways for a while.

Ooh nice explanation!

Although on my tablet I’m right way up!?!

Are you perhaps holding your tablet sideways? If I turn mine sideways you're the right way up for a second before screen rotation catches up and knocks you over again.

No I’m holding my tablet upright, it’s the same on my phone too.

This is a strange phenomenon... maybe it’s because I’m actually happy with a cosplay right off the bat for once! Who knows.
HUU Doctor Who Society President 4 years running, Avid cosplayer, All round Who boffin!
Co-Founder at https://vaultcosplays.wixsite.com/home

Fourth Heir

Postby Fourth Heir » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:16 pm

Racks42 wrote:Introducing my newest cosplay, which didn’t cost a lot to make but it is damn well one of my favourites.
23AEC78C-4746-4F77-91A0-6F3F293DDEDC.jpeg

*feels curious compulsion to obey Racks42* :?

In the meantime, since I now have two incarnations of the titular time lord in my repertoire, it's only appropriate that they share a classic "multi-Doctor" adventure. ;)

Racks42

Postby Racks42 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:57 pm

im not one to cosplay the same thing twice in a row but, I might do the master again on wednesday :D
HUU Doctor Who Society President 4 years running, Avid cosplayer, All round Who boffin!
Co-Founder at https://vaultcosplays.wixsite.com/home

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:22 pm

I now have quite a nice Clara costume from under the lake. I wish I could show you guys, but I can't. But imagine me from Sparrow's signature, a bit fatter, slightly less accurate dress, and that's what I look like. It is a lovely outfit, I feel like I could just about wear it irl.

Return to “Doctor Who Chat”