Sarah Jane Twin Packs

Matt71young

Sarah Jane Twin Packs

Postby Matt71young » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:24 am

Have been watching the new Season 12 box set and Hand of Fear. It's strange that one of the most popular classic companions has never been made into an action figure of that era (bar those of the new series and SJA)

So I thought if they ever did make this figure in the same format as they did Peri and two Leelas what would be my top 5 and what would the figure be paired with.

1. The Monster of Peladon. SJS and Alpha Centuri.
2. Death to the Daleks. SJS and Bella.
3. The Ark in Space. SJS and Wirren.
4. The Seeds of Doom. SJS and medium sized Krynoid.
5. The Hand of Fear. SJS and female Eldrad with hand accessory.

What would yours be? Please stick to just 5 and just SJS twin packs. I know how easy it is to deviate as we just would like it all! Well maybe not shocked looking woman (Speahead). : )

The Outcast

Re: Sarah Jane Twin Packs

Postby The Outcast » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:07 am

I like the idea of your Hand of Fear twin pack, and I like the idea of doing the Krynoid and Wirrn as figures, but a lot of these seem really unnecessary to me.

I'd personally go with
1: Hand of Fear SJS and Eldrad (female) twin pack.
2: Android Invasion SJS (with swapable android head) and Kraal (is that how you spell it?).
3: SJS and 3rd Doctor from Planet of the Spiders (with Metebelis Crystal Spider and Metebelis accessories).

Deborah J

Re: Sarah Jane Twin Packs

Postby Deborah J » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:38 pm

My favourite sarah jane costumes are Android Invasion and Hand of Feaer. I was thinking about 2 packs a few weeks back, and I kind of thought what outfit would I like to see any given companion in, then tried to work out a monster that could be paired with them in that outfit. Like Hand of Fear would be eldrad, android invasion a krall would be best, or maybe a creepy shooty finger android. I worked out packs of two for all my favourite companion costume-story combnations, but Ill keep those to myself, not let the thread get derailed like I always do

Return to “5" Figures”