5.5"/14cm 13th Doctor Action Figure

Racks42

Re: 5.5"/14cm 13th Doctor Action Figure

Postby Racks42 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:03 pm

skifflebits wrote:The roots on the figure are WAY darker than Jodie's real roots. At least one youtube review has mentioned it.

And CO janked up the scale a long time ago. Please stop trying to tell me they didn't. I know David has always been a little short, and Colin's too, but everything's been too large since the Curator.

None of these are big issues. I love the figure to bits, really I do.

But don't tell me I'm crazy.

yeah you can visibly see it if you have them in a line, i have mine in a line and you can how the sizes get whacked with how tall tennant, is to smith and then capaldi, theres like visibly a Cm or so between them, when in reality, Matt and Peter are about the same height
HUU Doctor Who Society President 4 years running, Avid cosplayer, All round Who boffin!
Co-Founder at https://vaultcosplays.wixsite.com/home

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:01 pm

Still no Dispatch email, and now forbidden planet are listing her as currently unavailable. Why is this happening? It's so unfair, I ordered her three weeks ago.

Racks42

Postby Racks42 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Deborah J wrote:Still no Dispatch email, and now forbidden planet are listing her as currently unavailable. Why is this happening? It's so unfair, I ordered her three weeks ago.

That sucks a lot, have you emailed them to ask what’s to hold up?
HUU Doctor Who Society President 4 years running, Avid cosplayer, All round Who boffin!

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:35 pm

Racks42 wrote:
Deborah J wrote:Still no Dispatch email, and now forbidden planet are listing her as currently unavailable. Why is this happening? It's so unfair, I ordered her three weeks ago.

That sucks a lot, have you emailed them to ask what’s to hold up?

I have, but I got the out of office, they only reply to customer service monday to friday in office hours, so I'm not going to hear any more until monday now. This is really wearing me down, I had that one thing I was looking forward to, not even that worked out. What is the actual point, everything just leads to disappointment, I just feel so burned out.

skifflebits

Postby skifflebits » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:45 am

I haven't been keeping track... I assume Amazon does not have it?
Life's too short to engage with chuckleheads.

Racks42

Postby Racks42 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:56 am

skifflebits wrote:I haven't been keeping track... I assume Amazon does not have it?

Everywhere has it listed as out of stock, not available or ships in 1 to 3 months

Dalek Thay

Postby Dalek Thay » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:40 pm

Forbidden Planet do this a lot. Item says 'expected 11/01/19' then it gets to the date and it's out of stock. I had the 13 figure in my basket on their site and it happened. They take orders until that date then that's it! Happened with me on a lot of Marvel Legends figures last year as well.

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:26 pm

Dalek Thay wrote:

Forbidden Planet do this a lot. Item says 'expected 11/01/19' then it gets to the date and it's out of stock. I had the 13 figure in my basket on their site and it happened. They take orders until that date then that's it! Happened with me on a lot of Marvel Legends figures last year as well.

Does that mean they're not actually going to send me one? Because that's ridiculous if they're going to list a figure for preorder for a month then just never actually get any.

Racks42

Postby Racks42 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:35 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Dalek Thay wrote:

Does that mean they're not actually going to send me one? Because that's ridiculous if they're going to list a figure for preorder for a month then just never actually get any.

i hope they do send you one, i'd be kicking off big time!

The Outcast

Postby The Outcast » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:39 am

I'm in the same boat as Deborah. I ordered mine from FP the day it was put up for order, as the cost of the stuff I wanted to buy was cheaper from them. But the 13th Doctor figure has been in stock in some FP stores for weeks, and I've still not even had a dispatch for mine. It's ridiculous, and really pees me off, especially when if I'd ordered from CO directly, I'd probably have it by now.

Return to “5" Figures”