Does anyone want to see this dalek I drew?

Deborah J

Does anyone want to see this dalek I drew?

Postby Deborah J » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:10 pm

I got bored and doodled out a little dalek and then coloured him in and put a silly caption and I thought it was quite funny so I was like "I should post this". But even as I write that I'm like "this is very silly, I probably shouldn't post this at all." So I don't know, it's hardly high art, I spent all of two minutes drawing him, but he's a fun colour I think he's quite cute. You can take it down if it's too flippant, there wasn't a thread for just anyone to post random rubbish in, but I thought it might be a bit of fun. I might do some proper stuff and post it here, then the thread will be more justified in its existance. Although if anyone else wants to post badly drawn daleks then for sure you should do that, Alec the Dalek could have some friends. I don't know.

Alec.png
Alec.png (128.53 KiB) Viewed 975 times

TheSparrow

Re: Does anyone want to see this dalek I drew?

Postby TheSparrow » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Deborah J wrote:I got bored and doodled out a little dalek and then coloured him in and put a silly caption and I thought it was quite funny so I was like "I should post this". But even as I write that I'm like "this is very silly, I probably shouldn't post this at all." So I don't know, it's hardly high art, I spent all of two minutes drawing him, but he's a fun colour I think he's quite cute. You can take it down if it's too flippant, there wasn't a thread for just anyone to post random rubbish in, but I thought it might be a bit of fun. I might do some proper stuff and post it here, then the thread will be more justified in its existance. Although if anyone else wants to post badly drawn daleks then for sure you should do that, Alec the Dalek could have some friends. I don't know.

Alec.png

I love it!! I'll put a little drawing on in a bit too and we can make a thread of drawing daleks!! :lol:
In saying that, you should make that another one of your signatures. It would look epic!!!
My new signature - as made by the wonderful 'Deborah J'

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:01 pm

TheSparrow wrote:I love it!! I'll put a little drawing on in a bit too and we can make a thread of drawing daleks!! :lol:
In saying that, you should make that another one of your signatures. It would look epic!!!

Aww, thanks, it's hardly my finest work, but for a quick little doodle I was quite happy. I can't just make every daft picture I post here my signature, I'd end up swamped with them.

TheSparrow

Postby TheSparrow » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:40 pm

Deborah J wrote:I can't just make every daft picture I post here my signature, I'd end up swamped with them.

I mean you totally can, I totally don't get annoyed when someone on the forum with two signatures comments on things and I stop scrolling because I think it's an image of something cool, but it's just a signature - I totally don't, I think it's #epic...
My new signature - as made by the wonderful 'Deborah J'

Racks42

Postby Racks42 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:41 pm

i love it!!
HUU Doctor Who Society President 4 years running, Avid cosplayer, All round Who boffin!
Co-Founder at https://vaultcosplays.wixsite.com/home

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:01 pm

I'd honestly forgotten I'd done this. That's not even a month ago, shows how crazy things were in December. I should find something nice to post in here some time, like more badly drawn daleks, or maybe a slightly better drawn dalek, or a picture of something else, I don't know.

Galifreyan

Postby Galifreyan » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:20 pm

I am a big fan of this Deborah.

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:21 pm

Galifreyan wrote:I am a big fan of this Deborah.

That's not a Deborah, it's a dalek.

Sorry, punctuation joke, I couldn't help myself.

Galifreyan

Postby Galifreyan » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:26 pm

Deborah J wrote:

I see what you did there. ;)

Planning on drawing anymore?

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:32 pm

Galifreyan wrote:
Deborah J wrote:

I see what you did there. ;)

Planning on drawing anymore?

Five pictures of Deborah that will make you say "That's not Deborah, that's a dalek" the third will amaze you.

I probably will. This is not at all the pinnacle of my drawing ability, but it's fun and cute, I'm sure I'll draw a little buddy for him at some point.

Return to “Collections & Fan Art”