Regenerated Thirteenth Doctor + Custom Box!

Moderator: CaptainJimiPie

CaptainJimiPie

Regenerated Thirteenth Doctor + Custom Box!

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:40 pm

I'm kicking off the new year with a new Regenerated Doctor set! Another double pack and this time it's The Thirteenth Doctor!
13Regen1.jpg
13Regen1.jpg (178.29 KiB) Viewed 631 times

I decided to go with not just The Thirteenth Doctor in The Twelfth Doctors outfit but also in her "crafting gear" when making the sonic.

Figure Breakdown :
- Twelfth Doctor Clothes :
- Torso & Arms : Claudia Brown Primeval Figure, with added sculpted waistcoat, and sculpted shirt cuffs
- Legs : Claudia Brown Hips with End Of Time Master Legs
- Head : Casting taken from Thirteenth Doctor CO Figure
- Additional : Twelfth Doctor Coat with added distressing

- Crafting Outfit :
- All same as above except arms which are taken from a Helen Cutter Primeval figure.
- Head : Same as above but with sculpted goggles
- Additional : Apron made from Novice Hame robes

13Regen2.jpg
13Regen2.jpg (200.38 KiB) Viewed 631 times

Apart from the arms they are both the same base figure, originally I did plan to cast up some Twelfth Doctor shoes however it was actually easier to use the End Of Time Master legs as the boots were a good close match and with a bit of trimming and milliput I was able to hide the join.
The coat itself was just distressed and had cuts made in it to look like ripped lining (as did the arms) and then the rest was just in the paint work.
13Regen3.jpg
13Regen3.jpg (249.08 KiB) Viewed 631 times

For the custom box I used (some what appropriately) the Series 5 Eleventh Doctor "Crash" Regeneration set. The box art I made up myself by using the existing Thirteenth Doctor merchandise (at the time, as I made it before the release of the official CO figure) packaging as a reference. As such the blue wood colour is a little bit off but not so much that it looks out of place.

Live From The Workshop (for the figure bases) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy8B84rEPgE

Custom Figure Showcase (added heads and custom box) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsF4RtH5WhU

Deborah J

Re: Regenerated Thirteenth Doctor + Custom Box!

Postby Deborah J » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:45 pm

Can anyone else not see the pictures? Because I can't see the pictures.

Bundy

Postby Bundy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:29 pm

Deborah J wrote:Can anyone else not see the pictures? Because I can't see the pictures.

phew, not just me then - I didn't want to say anything to a Captain about not being able to see them as I remember the hell that was let loose when I was little and said something similar to an Emperor about his clothes.

CaptainJimiPie

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:31 am

Bundy wrote:
Deborah J wrote:Can anyone else not see the pictures? Because I can't see the pictures.

phew, not just me then - I didn't want to say anything to a Captain about not being able to see them as I remember the hell that was let loose when I was little and said something similar to an Emperor about his clothes.

Strange, not sure why, I can definitely see them myself, I'll try putting them up another way

EDIT : The pictures should be viewable now

Return to “Customs”