Cosplay

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

EmpireOfTheDaleks

Cosplay

Postby EmpireOfTheDaleks » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:58 am

Hey guys - so seeing as we've got a Doctor Who cosplay thread, I thought I would start a thread for cosplays of other series. So, are there any cosplays anyone does from any other series?

Me personally, I mostly cosplay the Riddler from the Batman series, and I'm hoping to upgrade my suit for it. I've also dabbled in doing a bit of Joker too :D

Racks42

Re: Cosplay

Postby Racks42 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:11 pm

I have all sorts of cosplays,

Castle,
Chuck
captain america
constantine
Smallville Clark Kent (S9)
Han Solo

Im also going to start work on a Malcolm Reynolds once ive built the gun!
HUU Doctor Who Society President 4 years running, Avid cosplayer, All round Who boffin!
Co-Founder at https://vaultcosplays.wixsite.com/home

Galifreyan

Postby Galifreyan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:22 am

Has anyone done Belle De Jour (Billie Piper)?

Galifreyan

Postby Galifreyan » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:19 pm

Also has anyone done Anne Robinson off the Weakest Link.

EmpireOfTheDaleks

Postby EmpireOfTheDaleks » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:16 am

Galifreyan wrote:Also has anyone done Anne Robinson off the Weakest Link.

If they have, I would love to see that

Galifreyan

Postby Galifreyan » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:01 pm

EmpireOfTheDaleks wrote:
Galifreyan wrote:Also has anyone done Anne Robinson off the Weakest Link.

If they have, I would love to see that

Same here.

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:16 pm

I was telling my sister that she had inadvertently done a pretty passable recreation of under the lake Clara with the outfit she had on at christmas, she had the long sleeve yellow jumper going on, a similar pinnaforey dress, black tights, if Id done tgat it would have been in purpose, but she hasn't seen any doctor who for about 10 years. It was a bit annoying because it's an outfit Id love to try, and now if I do it'll be like I'm dressing up as my sister, and that seems inexplicably odd. If we were closer in size I'd just steal hers.

Having said that right now I'd settle for any clothes, I've got no clothes at all, its disgraceful. I'm going shopping as soon as I'm back from holiday.

EmpireOfTheDaleks

Postby EmpireOfTheDaleks » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:15 pm

Does anyone have any dream cosplays (cosplays that they really wish to do) outside of Doctor Who? Mine is Jeremiah Valeska from Gotham:

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:04 am

I hadn't realised this was a non-doctor who cosplay thread when I posted that last comment, whoops. I always feel like the version of Alice from the 1999 tv movie of Alice in wonderland with Tina majoring would be a fun costume to wear, sadly I'm a little old and way too tall to really pull it off, but the yellow dress and the black and white stripey tights are a lot of fun. And she has brown hair like me instead of blonde, so that's a plus. It's a lovely film, that particular version, I've loved it since I was very little, it's the definitive version to me. I'd recommend checking it out.

EmpireOfTheDaleks

Postby EmpireOfTheDaleks » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:07 pm

Deborah J wrote:I hadn't realised this was a non-doctor who cosplay thread when I posted that last comment, whoops. I always feel like the version of Alice from the 1999 tv movie of Alice in wonderland with Tina majoring would be a fun costume to wear, sadly I'm a little old and way too tall to really pull it off, but the yellow dress and the black and white stripey tights are a lot of fun. And she has brown hair like me instead of blonde, so that's a plus. It's a lovely film, that particular version, I've loved it since I was very little, it's the definitive version to me. I'd recommend checking it out.

I believe I've seen that version, though I can't be sure. That would be quite interesting to see :D

Return to “General Chat”