What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

porcelaingirl

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by porcelaingirl » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:46 pm

TheSparrow wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:17 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:52 pm
TheSparrow wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:50 pm
As somebody who has read the book, I wanted the turtle like so bad, but I'm low key glad we didn't get him after all because it would have been a bit too silli.
They did have nods to that though, both films feature prominent turtle props. Also I for one am glad that they didn't include that one infamous scene in the sewers, Steven King needs to get help if he thinks that was a good thing to write.
FUN FACT:
Steven King was so, so off of his head on cocaine that he doesn't even remember writing Cujo. Bet none of you knew that 👌
I actually did know that - my girlfriend is a big Stephen King fan and we saw both "It" and "Pet Sematary" together in the cinema. :)

DalekCheese

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:42 pm

My Fair Lady

And, Dan, if you haven)t seen this I’ll kill you.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:49 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:42 pm
My Fair Lady

And, Dan, if you haven)t seen this I’ll kill you.
Oh dear, I appear to have been killed by a militant cheese. My grave shall read:

Here lies Danoftardis, died aged 23. "Still finding a way to chase the sun"

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:36 pm

Damnit Dan. You admitted to not knowing a reference, and then referenced. You can't keep this up.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:22 pm

Live at the Apollo, BBC2. Really good today,
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:42 pm

The League of Gentlemen

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:50 pm

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:42 pm
The League of Gentlemen
You’re my wife now...

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:30 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:50 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
The League of Gentlemen
You’re my wife now...
Dave my wife tells me there is a block in your toilet...

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:25 am

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:30 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:50 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
The League of Gentlemen
You’re my wife now...
Dave my wife tells me there is a block in your toilet...
There was, Dave, but I’ve fixed it now

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:26 am

I can’t wait until St. Verity is recognised officially by all major churches.