What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Deborah J

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by Deborah J » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:45 pm

They're showing lalaland at the hotel, I don't enjoy it, it's not s movie I like.

DalekCheese

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by DalekCheese » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:10 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:45 pm
They're showing lalaland at the hotel, I don't enjoy it, it's not s movie I like.
Haven’t seen that.

Watch some YouTube instead.

AND DON’T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

porcelaingirl

Post by porcelaingirl » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:55 pm

I read "Replica" by Jack Heath. It has androids and computer hackers and is surprisingly touching in some parts, but it could have been much better.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:08 am

Neune-neun röt luftbalons

POP MUZIK

Streets of London
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:01 pm

The largely forgotten Psychoville

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:19 pm

Threads- 1984.

A cheery watch.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:51 pm

The elephant man. Not as bad as threads, but still pretty awful.

Have either of these films traumatised people???!!?!”!”:”’fs£2#qqafesafewawfefraedcj,edgaqjwdeklneqiulhdewqulihedwuiqlwednuoifaeAeawsw”a"erqh9e8rqfjnefqkfjln

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:33 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:51 pm

Have either of these films traumatised people???!!?!”!”:”’fs£2#qqafesafewawfefraedcj,edgaqjwdeklneqiulhdewqulihedwuiqlwednuoifaeAeawsw”a"erqh9e8rqfjnefqkfjln
But introducing john hurt was in it

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:44 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:33 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:51 pm

But introducing john hurt was in it
And Anthony Hopkins.

It was a good film, but a bit depressing. Unlike many other films I could mention, which are just so depressing they’re awful. (Beginning with a T...)

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:01 am

Finished the telltale walking dead game series earlier today.

I’m still struggling to process it!