What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Danoftardis

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by Danoftardis » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:29 pm

I'm the odd one out here, I'm a big gamer mainly on Xbox but occasionally PC, although I've slowed down a bit in recent years, used to play a lot more than I do currently. I still very much enjoy it though.

TheSparrow

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by TheSparrow » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:18 pm

I'm currently watching Classic Who. I've gotten through An Unearthly Child, and now I'm on episode 3 of the Daleks, so that's fun. Big sad that I can't watch Marco Polo, though :(
I DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE YET.
I'LL DO IT IN A BIT. :D

I can't help how big Deborah made my signature, stop bullying me Skifflebits:(

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:18 pm

TheSparrow wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:18 pm
I'm currently watching Classic Who. I've gotten through An Unearthly Child, and now I'm on episode 3 of the Daleks, so that's fun. Big sad that I can't watch Marco Polo, though :(
Smh

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:20 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
TheSparrow wrote:
Smh
Explain. EXPLAIN.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:21 pm

TheSparrow wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:20 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
TheSparrow wrote:
Smh
Explain. EXPLAIN.
You haven’t raided the BBC and stolen it from the director-general’s desk? Smh.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:49 pm

I got the S10 dvd recently and they have the fan show on it, which I never watched when it was going out, so I've been checking that out, it's actually quite fun.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:56 am

I'm currently listening to UNIT: Dominion. There's plenty of Big Finish stories on Spotify and this one stuck out the most to me, so I thought as well to listen. The audio adventures are certainly quite different from what I'm used to.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:09 am

I'm soon going to start another playthrough of the first Knight of the Old Republic game, it's been a few years since I last played it so I'm looking forward to it. Hopfully this time I'll actually be able to put together a decent character build.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:11 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:09 am
I'm soon going to start another playthrough of the first Knight of the Old Republic game, it's been a few years since I last played it so I'm looking forward to it. Hopfully this time I'll actually be able to put together a decent character build.
Epic gamerrrr

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:12 am

DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:11 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:09 am
Epic gamerrrr
You better believe it.