Not my custom

Post Reply
User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2144
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Not my custom

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Not my custom, nothing to do with me, lot of money, BUT bloody accurate:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Doctor-Who-5 ... Swd7RdJLkp
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1951
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Not my custom

Post by Deborah J » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:34 pm

For a minute I thought this was going to be naked Peri again. Glad it wasn't, this is a good custom.
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2144
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: Not my custom

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:36 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:34 pm
For a minute I thought this was going to be naked Peri again. Glad it wasn't, this is a good custom.
Quite frankly, I think we’re all glad of that.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1951
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Not my custom

Post by Deborah J » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:37 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:36 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:34 pm
For a minute I thought this was going to be naked Peri again. Glad it wasn't, this is a good custom.
Quite frankly, I think we’re all glad of that.
I wonder if the person who made that would consider doing a colin to match...
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2144
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: Not my custom

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:37 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:36 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:34 pm
For a minute I thought this was going to be naked Peri again. Glad it wasn't, this is a good custom.
Quite frankly, I think we’re all glad of that.
I wonder if the person who made that would consider doing a colin to match...
You’ve disappointed me, you’ve disappointed the forum, and quite frankly, I think you’ve let yourself down...
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1951
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Not my custom

Post by Deborah J » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:43 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:38 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:37 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:36 pm


Quite frankly, I think we’re all glad of that.
I wonder if the person who made that would consider doing a colin to match...
You’ve disappointed me, you’ve disappointed the forum, and quite frankly, I think you’ve let yourself down...
I'll go away and think about what I've done :(
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2144
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: Not my custom

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:45 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:43 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:38 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:37 pm


I wonder if the person who made that would consider doing a colin to match...
You’ve disappointed me, you’ve disappointed the forum, and quite frankly, I think you’ve let yourself down...
I'll go away and think about what I've done :(
As you should. There’s also a rather nice Wilkie dalek custom, but not from the same seller. And I just found this rather dashing Salamander:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Doctor-Who-C ... Sw4RNdII92
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Post Reply