Danoftardis

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:29 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:24 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:17 pm
DC have you eaten some gone off cheese? You make even less sense than usual. :P

Ringo is only good because of Thomas the tank engine. As drummers go Loz Colbert is the best. End of.
It’s a tie between Phil Collins and Ringo.
Wait...

Are you saying that Ringo’s only worth is because of Thomas?
Basically, yes. Thomas was fantastic, the Beatles.... Let's just say I don't rate them.

Loz from Ride is worth 20 Ringos and Collins imo. The drumming on their first album 'Nowhere' is insane. Topper from The Clash is pretty good too.

And your batgoat is ok, he loses a bit of the bats sinister nature though. I mean I can't see batgoat taking down a warehouse of goons Batfleck style. Fun Photoshop though. ;)

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:31 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:29 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:24 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:17 pm
DC have you eaten some gone off cheese? You make even less sense than usual. :P

Ringo is only good because of Thomas the tank engine. As drummers go Loz Colbert is the best. End of.
It’s a tie between Phil Collins and Ringo.
Wait...

Are you saying that Ringo’s only worth is because of Thomas?
Basically, yes. Thomas was fantastic, the Beatles.... Let's just say I don't rate them.

Loz from Ride is worth 20 Ringos and Collins imo. The drumming on their first album 'Nowhere' is insane. Topper from The Clash is pretty good too.

And your batgoat is ok, he loses a bit of the bats sinister nature though. I mean I can't see batgoat taking down a warehouse of goons Batfleck style. Fun Photoshop though. ;)
Tut tut

And it’s the same goat (albeit unstretched) as in Debs’ banner.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:12 am

As I promised DC here is his Batgoat pciture. Though quite why anyone needs this in their life I don't know.

Tell me do you bleat? YOU WILL!

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:38 pm

Quiet day today. We must be on our best behaviour. ;)

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:19 pm

N OT foR MUchh LONGeR!
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:35 pm

We may have gone too far in the seven20 thread. :oops:

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:43 pm

I hope you don't on the new thread I'm launching today.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:01 pm

Gek2Win wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:43 pm
I hope you don't on the new thread I'm launching today.
*antcipates*

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:18 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:35 pm
I don't necessarily agree with that. I don't see how it was any 'worse' than anything else we've done. Plus we didn't make anyone start a new Seven20 thread, skiffle just chose too, the old one would've continued on fine imo. We always stop when something important happens or if someone points out we've done a bit too much. I feel we're respectful in our silliness, we just like to have fun but get a bit carried away sometimes that's all.

That's not to say I'm not sorry if/when we go somewhat ott though, I know many people would find it irritating, especially if they don't share the same humour style and just want news or something. There needs to be a balance I s'pose.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:35 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:18 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:35 pm
I don't necessarily agree with that. I don't see how it was any 'worse' than anything else we've done. Plus we didn't make anyone start a new Seven20 thread, skiffle just chose too, the old one would've continued on fine imo. We always stop when something important happens or if someone points out we've done a bit too much. I feel we're respectful in our silliness, we just like to have fun but get a bit carried away sometimes that's all.

That's not to say I'm not sorry if/when we go somewhat ott though, I know many people would find it irritating, especially if they don't share the same humour style and just want news or something. There needs to be a balance I s'pose.
True, I guess.