CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Doctor Gamer

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Doctor Gamer » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:31 pm

It’s not my fault! You guys haven’t released anything in ages! What about a Christmas album? Exclusive TCOS Christmas action figures? Meet and greet? New project? Anything! On behalf of the TCOS fanbase, I urge you - do something!!!!

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:37 pm

I guess we could release a Christmas album before T5C....
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:42 pm

In fairness I am working on my secret project, and DC is working on a single. So stuff is coming for you fans, just slowly. I was going to suggest maybe we doing something for Christmas though.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:07 pm

I wish it could be TCOS every day
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:09 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:07 pm
I wish it could be TCOS every day
Driving home for TCOS

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:49 pm

Anything Christmas we make has to involve DG's Christmas Capaldi, it would be wrong not to. :lol:

Also I might show a WIP of my secret project at some point seeing as it's taking so long, gotta please the punters right? ;)

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:12 pm

Do it, Dan 👉😎👉
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:17 pm

PLEASE US DAN! PLEASE US AND ‘SHADA’ TOM BAKER WITH HIS PUNT!!!!!

Edit: wrong letter. I meant P

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:26 pm

I shall accede to the demands of the proletariat and produce 'da goodz'.

This is the WIP of the 'new' part of my secret project, the actual thing is much higher res than this, and I've left some stuff out as I don't want to show you everything. :P It is the inside for a mini gatefold LP of 'Live at The Daily Vortex' I plan to make one day.

The grey squares are spaces for drawings, I've completed two of them with a third half done. The two complete ones are digital which is a first for me and the other is a normal one. I've not shown these so you'll have to wait to see them. I've still got some text to add but the layout and graphics are essentially done. I hope you all like how it's shaping up. :D

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:28 pm

I love it! (And I’d forgotten Bra-dis!)