Skiffle's Scruffy Customs

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: Skiffle's Scruffy Customs

Post by SJF »

skifflebits wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:59 pm
Well, since I imgured this picture I may as well post it in my scruffy customs section.

Destiny Romana II from a Sarah Jane General Kuldick (or whatever his name is) figure set, an Amy Pond head, and I totally forget where the hair came from.

Image
The hair is from


CLAUDIA BROWN
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 3669
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Skiffle's Scruffy Customs

Post by Deborah J »

Get out of town claudia brown

That works really well though, I quite like that outfit for romana, it's what I'm wearing in my avatar, though that's not obvious when it's cropped that much.
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 2603
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Skiffle's Scruffy Customs

Post by skifflebits »

GET OUT OF TOOOOOOOOWN CLAUDIA BROOOOOOOOOOOWN!!*


*Read in the voice of Tom Baker yelling "SHAAAADAAAAAAAAA!"
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 2603
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Skiffle's Scruffy Customs

Post by skifflebits »

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:09 am
Get out of town claudia brown

That works really well though, I quite like that outfit for romana, it's what I'm wearing in my avatar, though that's not obvious when it's cropped that much.
And yes, it's my favorite Romana outfit as well. First on my list for a proper Romana release, should one ever come.
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 2603
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Skiffle's Scruffy Customs

Post by skifflebits »

Found these old photos of my simple Ainley Master body swap. Turns out a Hawthorne figure makes an interesting replacement for the standard suit. Image
Image
Almost feels like there's some story behind the Master in this outfit, like he was posing as a monk in a remote monastery at the edge of the universe that watches over the locks on a fissure in time. Or something.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 3669
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Skiffle's Scruffy Customs

Post by Deborah J »

skifflebits wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:05 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:09 am
Get out of town claudia brown

That works really well though, I quite like that outfit for romana, it's what I'm wearing in my avatar, though that's not obvious when it's cropped that much.
And yes, it's my favorite Romana outfit as well. First on my list for a proper Romana release, should one ever come.
Wouldn't go so far as to call it my favourite, but I do like it.
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 2603
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Skiffle's Scruffy Customs

Post by skifflebits »

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:37 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:05 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:09 am
Get out of town claudia brown

That works really well though, I quite like that outfit for romana, it's what I'm wearing in my avatar, though that's not obvious when it's cropped that much.
And yes, it's my favorite Romana outfit as well. First on my list for a proper Romana release, should one ever come.
Wouldn't go so far as to call it my favourite, but I do like it.
What's your favorite?

My top five Romana II potential-figure faves that I recognize we will probably never see:
- "Destiny" pink Tom-style outfit
- "City of Death" schoolgirl get-up
- "Leisure Hive" classic swimming costume
- "Horns of Nimon" equestrian gear
- "Shada" white and red dress and hat brouhaha
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4869
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: Skiffle's Scruffy Customs

Post by DalekCheese »

skifflebits wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:43 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:37 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:05 pm


And yes, it's my favorite Romana outfit as well. First on my list for a proper Romana release, should one ever come.
Wouldn't go so far as to call it my favourite, but I do like it.
- "City of Death" schoolgirl get-up
- "Leisure Hive" classic swimming costume
How could I have guessed
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 2603
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Skiffle's Scruffy Customs

Post by skifflebits »

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:44 pm
How could I have guessed
What? They're iconic!


(Seriously, those costumes have almost zero risqué factor unless you really have a thing for ankles. And even if you do, CoD is going to be a major frustration.)
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4869
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: Skiffle's Scruffy Customs

Post by DalekCheese »

skifflebits wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:47 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:44 pm
How could I have guessed
have a thing for ankles
Image
Image

Post Reply