Rebel Whovian's Custom Figures

Rebel_Whovian101

Re: Rebel Whovian's Custom Figures

Post by Rebel_Whovian101 »

Been a while since my last post. Like my last post, these aren't the usual sort of custom figures you're used to as they're resin casts.

Firstly, here is a compilation of all the heads that I cast prior to this update.

Since then, I have cast a DOTD Tenth Doctor Head, as well as the Twelfth Doctor.

The biggest custom from this lot though, is the Pting model. I hand sculpted it using Milliput and created moulds of the head/body, the arms, and the legs. Apart from a few air bubbles and the antennas not being able to be cast, I'm really happy with how these have come out and are perfectly in scale with the 5 Inch line.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Those are bloody brilliant, the P’ting in particular (milliput’s awful to work with in my experience, well done). Also some lovely moulding, much better than my primitive GS push-moulds.
Good stuff!

Rebel_Whovian101

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:35 pm
Those are bloody brilliant, the P’ting in particular (milliput’s awful to work with in my experience, well done). Also some lovely moulding, much better than my primitive GS push-moulds.
Good stuff!
Thank you very much :)

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

That’s a very nice Pting! Also can’t help but notice that cheeky Bill custom on the left! Nice work!

Rebel_Whovian101

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:33 pm
That’s a very nice Pting! Also can’t help but notice that cheeky Bill custom on the left! Nice work!
Thank you. That Bill custom is something I started a while ago but just haven't found the time to finish it.