Printable Emperor Dalek

Who?

Re: Printable Emperor Dalek

Post by Who? »

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:09 am
I know it's not what this thread is about, but those two big tomb cybermen models in the background are super nice
Thanks! They're some of my favourites. There are some cybermats hiding behind some of the Daleks too...
Last edited by Who? on Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't make me do the old soft shoe shuffle...

Who?

Post by Who? »

Spannerintheworks wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:30 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:09 am
I know it's not what this thread is about, but those two big tomb cybermen models in the background are super nice
Yeah, props to those and the autographs. :)

BOT, having an Emperor Dalek to flank all the 60's Daleks around = goals, and that one is pretty great. Scale looks fine to me!
Thank you! That's the reason I decided to make my Emperor!

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

That Emperor is really great, I'd have certainly attempted to make that back in the day when I was making some of the things off AFT. And I'm loving the 60s Cybermen too. :lol:

Who?

Post by Who? »

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:36 am
That Emperor is really great, I'd have certainly attempted to make that back in the day when I was making some of the things off AFT. And I'm loving the 60s Cybermen too. :lol:
Thank you very much!

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

I did just think of something that could work as a paper model; the white robots from the mind robber. Of course, there are some complexities, but they wouldn't actually need too much in terms of colour, and along with the geometric design it seems rather fitting.

Who?

Post by Who? »

Gek2Win wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:49 am
I did just think of something that could work as a paper model; the white robots from the mind robber. Of course, there are some complexities, but they wouldn't actually need too much in terms of colour, and along with the geometric design it seems rather fitting.
That's a good idea! It would be quite tricky in places I think, but I'm always up for a challenge. I'll put it on my list. Thanks for the suggestion! :D