Why I Haven't Done A Video Since Last Year

DalekCheese

Re: Why I Haven't Done A Video Since Last Year

Post by DalekCheese »

Not “my” tone.

The tone of the forum.

Some- not many, but some- of your posts seem fairly confrontational, and tread on other’s toes. Obviously I’m not a mod, nor am I trying to be one. Lord knows I’m not cut out for that.

I’ve made mistakes on here in the past. Been rude. Not thought before hitting “submit”. I’m not denying that.

I’m just saying that you might want to consider what you’re typing.

greeneggsandspam

Post by greeneggsandspam »

You're the one that's being confrontational here, not me. I see how it is, it's all fun and games here for the select few, but anyone outside of that little in-joke clique can just go die in a hole.
Eggs gon give it to ya

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Okay let’s wrap this up here folks. Clearly there’s been some kind of misunderstanding here. Everyone’s probably a bit tired and on edge due to the whole quarantine thing so perhaps just cool down a bit, yeah?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Thta’s not what I’m saying at all. There are many members who aren’t part of the “in-joke clique”. They get on just fine. But they are polite. They are well-meaning.

You don’t seem to be.

Obviously, I could well just be misinterpreting your posts.

But if I am, then you should write them more carefully.

Edit: what DG said.

Edit #2: GEAS, do you play Fallout 4, perchance? Or have a propensity for the perfectly preserved pies contained therein?
Last edited by DalekCheese on Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

GEAS, whether it was the intention or not, you must see how your initial comment could easily be interpreted as rude. All that was needed was a simple clarification of your actual meaning. There's no cliquey culture going on, sure a certain group have their in-jokes but there's no "they're not in our group, let's be mean to them" mentality, people have simply pointed out to you that they felt your comment was rude, nobody's trying to gang up on you.

There's no need for hostility, clearly there's just been a misunderstanding, i'd hope that we can all calm down and move past it now.

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

Admittedly this whole thread belongs in the random chat thread I made *precisely* for this whole reason...
Could you do a merge, Doctor What?

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

Merlin wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:13 pm
Admittedly this whole thread belongs in the random chat thread I made *precisely* for this whole reason...
Could you do a merge, Doctor What?
Does it? DN made a thread in the 'video' board because it's his yt channel, my guy.

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

This is a thread about a video so it fits this section, however i'd suggest that from now on we stick to a single thread rather than one per video.