Drewski's Collection

Drewski1981

Drewski's Collection

Post by Drewski1981 »

I know this isn't going to be the biggest or most impressive collection, but I thought I'd share some of mine. Not quite everything pictured as bits are in the loft or other rooms while I sort my office out.

Sad is happy for deep people.

Bundesrat

Re: Drewski's Collection

Post by Bundesrat »

I spy, with my very green envious eye, an Ainley Master!

Great collection - liking the Raston hoping about the TARDISes

Drewski1981

Post by Drewski1981 »

You do indeed spy an Ainley Master! With Mr Simm hiding somewhere behind him.

I forget where I got the Ainley one; I think it was in one of the figures shops around the area. They have them in every now and then. I sometimes see them at Comic-Cons too.

I'm always hoping for a re-issue with his 'proper' frilly collar costume. Maybe they could do him in a two pack with the Rani.

Avon

Post by Avon »

Superb collection Drewski! Very impressive display, loving the Dalek shelf, and especially the companion line up!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

your shelving area is so well lit, the figures look lovely in those photos. My room is always a little gloomily lit, it's always hard to get a decent picture of anything on my shelves.

Drewski1981

Post by Drewski1981 »

Well, the collection happens to be in a south facing room, so it spends most of the day well lit - even in winter. I really want to completely rework the entire room so that I have my whole collection organised sensibly and in some nice consistent cases, as opposed to all over the place!

Drewski1981

Post by Drewski1981 »

Started putting together a 10th Doctor shelf. Maybe eventually I'll organise everything in a Doctor-specific fashion.

Drewski1981

Post by Drewski1981 »

Stuff it. I decided to re-organise the collection into some new cases, sorted (roughly) by era. Which has left a lot of empty shelf space which, regrettably means there is now space for lots more figures. :lol: Although I do still need to get a few bits down from the loft.

And there's a few TARDISes which I wish I had, but c'est la vie!

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

A mighty impressive collection containing much that I am jealous of! :lol: And well displayed too, it looks great. Shout out to the Dapol figures, I've always thought they were cool.

Drewski1981

Post by Drewski1981 »

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:49 am
A mighty impressive collection containing much that I am jealous of! :lol: And well displayed too, it looks great. Shout out to the Dapol figures, I've always thought they were cool.
I had the Dapol figures as a kid. My mum bought me the 25th Anniversary Dapol set when it came out. Sadly, a lot of it got broken or lost during house moves etc. My father hated it when I'd bring back another Dalek from the toy stores, because I had about 30 of them at the time! :oops: :lol: