Avon's collection

Deborah J

Re: Avon's collection

Post by Deborah J »

Oh my days, Avon, your collection display looks so gorgeous, everything can be seen clearly with that tiered set up, it's all posed and grouped so beautifully, I wish I could display mine as nice as that, this is a real treat for the eyes.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Excellent collection, especially love the Pertwee part (naturally! :lol: ). Mucho jealous of your K1 too. Buy yeah really nicely laid out, makes me want to put out all my figures like that, if only I had space in my cabinet.

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Your collection is awesome Avon, really love that tiered setup.

Avon

Post by Avon »

Thanks all for the kind words! Really is appreciated, I'm incredibly lucky to have those shelves as a friend owed me a favor, wouldn't have a clue how to have done those brackets otherwise! :lol: and the tiers in most spots, would you believe, is my old trick of recycling videos (98% of Frasier is being used here :lol: ), but it works well and has that nice sci fiy 80s look with the black bulk buy plastic look.

Knew you'd love the Pertwee section Dan! Can't believe I hadn't done it sooner, as they all look so much better like this. Talking of Pertwee.., I finally got hold of another major gap, the Daemons set!

I've had two chances before and passed, how could I? Such a fantastic set.., I see the Brig being re-released via B&M but I needed Bok and the Master!(Think Green Death Pert's had too many gargle blasters here :lol: )

Brig lives in the 4th section, hopefully we'll get a Zygons Sarah someday

I also made a huge, fatal mistake.... I pre ordered the Eaglemoss 7 and Ace set for my desk and.., my resolve to buy only those didn't even last a day :lol: :

And while not Who related, it only took two decades but I finally started buying the Thunderbirds Konami models! Highly recommend them