Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Deborah J

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Deborah J »

Yes, I heard my last solo album did well, the royalties alone were enough to fund my recent sabbatical in Laos

Fincon1

Post by Fincon1 »

Do you do all your drawings on the computer? I really like "Debbie didn't like drawing Daleks". It'd look great in my small collection of Dalek-related art, but it'd have to be an original!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Fincon1 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:50 pm
Do you do all your drawings on the computer? I really like "Debbie didn't like drawing Daleks". It'd look great in my small collection of Dalek-related art, but it'd have to be an original!
I think it was because of you that I drew that one, you suggested I drew a dalek and I was about an hour and a half trying to get it drawn, and it nearly broke me, so I drew myself looking really downbeat about being unable to draw a dalek. With the halfways decent dalek that I finally managed to draw in the same picture, of course. I do tend to do all my drawing on the computer, my best work is generally when I sketch by hand and digitally redraw it, because I tend to be much worse at proportions when I draw on the computer (the debbie can't draw daleks one was all digital, that's why my legs look so weirdly short) but I get much cleaner lineart, and I can do far more accurate straight edges on it. And I never had the patience or skill to do good colour on hand drawn pictures, the digital colouring is far more forgiving.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

So after I made that TCOS album art of my dressed as Terminus Nyssa, of course I was always going to end up using that to make a version from Mawdryn, how could I not? I had a lot of fun with this, actually, I broke the original artwork into a bunch of constituent pieces, gave every bit of clothing its own layer, it's kind of like a dress-up doll now, of me, that's pretty fun. But we'll keep her layered up to a minimum of Terminus-level, I think, got to keep this thread fairly pg. Here are three versions, though: Mawdryn, early Terminus, late Terminus. I really would love an outfit like that, if I'm ever very rich I'll maybe get one custom made, idk. Anyway, hopefully this keeps everyone amused until I draw something new.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

It looks like you're in an infinite repeating loop pointing at yourself. :o

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:53 pm
It looks like you're in an infinite repeating loop pointing at yourself. :o
each deborah is surprised to see a version of herself wearing slightly less clothes. I could stretch out a whole row of like 10 or 11 of these and the last one would be pointing back at the first, surpised to see a deborah who still has all her clothes on

Fincon1

Post by Fincon1 »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:58 pm
each deborah is surprised to see a version of herself wearing slightly less clothes. I could stretch out a whole row of like 10 or 11 of these and the last one would be pointing back at the first, surpised to see a deborah who still has all her clothes on
That would be excellent! Please do it. But maybe include a Dalek as well ;) :D

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Fincon1 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:34 am
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:58 pm
That would be excellent! Please do it. But maybe include a Dalek as well ;) :D
a dalek along the line would certainly be a surprise to all Deborahs

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

It probably shouldn't surprise anyone that I actually did make this. I mean all the material was already there, I just need to take a way a layer at a time until I'm down to the base layer, and copy each one across into a row next to the previous one, then just draw in a dalek before plonking in the first one again. However, I kind of feel, having made that, that posting it would be an error of judgement. A sequence of me in progressing states of undress seems a little too racy for a family-friendly forum, like I haven't drawn in any nudity, the base layer still has underwear, but still, I think that might not really be appropriate for the setting. Also the picture is ridiculously wide, it's 13 of me all in a row, with a dalek breaking the sequence, the picture is about 1500 pixels high and nearly 9000 pixels wide, that's insane, the formatting on this forum would compress that down to something roughly the size and shape of my signature. But it exists, I did make it, and since it was really the one thing that fincon actually wanted, and the thing I put the most effort into ultimately, here is the dalek, with a slice of fully clothed deborah on the right and just the slightest sliver of most-inappropriate deborah on the left. I'll probably reuse the dalek in something else at some point, that's got to be some of my best shading

Last edited by Deborah J on Sat May 02, 2020 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

This is vaguely reminiscent of those cropped posts you get on social media, with a link to an OnlyFans beneath