Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends UPDATE PAGE 15!!

Danoftardis

Re: Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends UPDATE PAGE 15!!

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:10 pm
There are actually four perts short of the set. ( Fert perts shert of the sert)

Green death and time warrior and also 3 doctors and my most wanted Pertwee: planet of the daleks purple.
Oh yes of course, silly me. I always forget those two, Three Doctors because he's so similar to the one with the TARDIS and PotD because I didn't know about those sets until they'd been and gone so I'm always forgetting their existence. Maybe one day you'll have the full set, what a wonderful sight that would make.

Deborah J

Re: Deborah's Collection of Miniature Plastic Friends UPDATE PAGE 15!!

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:28 am
Deborah J wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:10 pm
There are actually four perts short of the set. ( Fert perts shert of the sert)

Green death and time warrior and also 3 doctors and my most wanted Pertwee: planet of the daleks purple.
Oh yes of course, silly me. I always forget those two, Three Doctors because he's so similar to the one with the TARDIS and PotD because I didn't know about those sets until they'd been and gone so I'm always forgetting their existence. Maybe one day you'll have the full set, what a wonderful sight that would make.
10 pertwees would be a lovely thing to have. Last year I nearly managed to get purple planet for about £17 on ebay, but the seller contacted me after I'd paid for it and said they didn't seem to have it anymore, and would I like a carnival pertwee minus cloak instead and I was like "I would not" so that was a bit of a disappointment. My friend knew about that and was thinking of getting me one for christmas, but they were a bit too expensive so he got me a dapol pertwee instead, which was also a really nice thing to have.