Who's your favorite Doctor?

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
skifflebits

Re: Who's your favorite Doctor?

Post by skifflebits »

Tom Baker
Everyone else
Colin Baker*

*Thing is, I used to love Colin Baker, but ever since Deborah J got obsessed with him naked, I can't watch him any more without a PTSD reaction. Shame, really. He had some nice moments I now can't revisit.

;)

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

skifflebits wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:43 pm
Tom Baker
Everyone else
Colin Baker*

*Thing is, I used to love Colin Baker, but ever since Deborah J got obsessed with him naked, I can't watch him any more without a PTSD reaction. Shame, really. He had some nice moments I now can't revisit.

;)
Hey, that wasn't me, that was whoever first posted that video. In fact I feel like it might have been you.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:18 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Tom Baker
Everyone else
Colin Baker*

;)
Hey, that wasn't me, that was whoever first posted that video. In fact I feel like it might have been you.
I don't know what you're talking about.

See? I've already blocked it from my memory.

It's you who just keeps bringing it up...

:)

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

skifflebits wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:23 pm
Deborah J wrote:
skifflebits wrote:
Tom Baker
Everyone else
Colin Baker*

;)
I don't know what you're talking about.

See? I've already blocked it from my memory.

It's you who just keeps bringing it up...

:)
You're bad. And wild.

HorneofGondor

Post by HorneofGondor »

Matt Smith.

Thats it. That's the post ;)

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

It is interesting that pretty much every post refers to the Doctors by the actors that played them, whereas companions are referred to by their character name - but then companions tend to be played by only one person, but it raises the question can you like the Doctor but not the actor, or vice-versa? How much of what you like is the script and how much the delivery? Is David Bradley to be considered when assessing the first Doctor?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

To answer the thread’s question- it’s clearly Paul Merton, the best Doctor Who never was.
Deborah J wrote:
skifflebits wrote:
Tom Baker
Everyone else
Colin Baker*

;)
I want to see whatever this fabled video is... especially if it includes naked Baker!

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

DalekCheese wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:57 pm
To answer the thread’s question- it’s clearly Paul Merton, the best Doctor Who never was.
Deborah J wrote:
skifflebits wrote:
Tom Baker
Everyone else
Colin Baker*

;)
I want to see whatever this fabled video is... especially if it includes naked Baker!
https://youtu.be/acI7DRYFUPk

Not only does this give you the infamous scene, but you get the insane and fascinating context that weirdly ties in Mark Gatiss and Nick Briggs.

Also, everyone talks about naked Colin, no one mentions naked Sophie Aldred. That happens IN THE SAME SCENE.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Spannerintheworks wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:12 pm
Also, everyone talks about naked Colin, no one mentions naked Sophie Aldred. That happens IN THE SAME SCENE.
Well, you can only see Colin's nipples.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

skifflebits wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:40 am
Spannerintheworks wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:12 pm
Well, you can only see Colin's nipples.
It's too early in the morning for such exciting talk, behave yourself.