Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
Merlin

Re: Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Merlin »

Much better! This gives us a fantastic depiction as to what we *might* be able to expect.

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 3730
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Deborah J »

Empty recycle bin killed me
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4879
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:25 am
Empty recycle bin killed me
Is it David Warner’s recycle bin?
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 2668
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by skifflebits »

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:45 am
Theyve kind of got weird looking bottoms, does anyone else think so? Though all cyberbois are beautiful to me of course.
Yeah, way to body-shame the cybermen, DJ.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 3730
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Deborah J »

skifflebits wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:23 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:45 am
Theyve kind of got weird looking bottoms, does anyone else think so? Though all cyberbois are beautiful to me of course.
Yeah, way to body-shame the cybermen, DJ.
Aww, I'm sorry, I did say they were still beautiful.
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 2668
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by skifflebits »

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:56 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:23 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:45 am
Theyve kind of got weird looking bottoms, does anyone else think so? Though all cyberbois are beautiful to me of course.
Yeah, way to body-shame the cybermen, DJ.
Aww, I'm sorry, I did say they were still beautiful.
Aw, I'm way too sensitive.
Image

User avatar
TheSparrow
Posts: 1063
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:30 pm
Location: My parent's basement.

Re: Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by TheSparrow »

I like how we can still change the colour to white, but it'll appear on the quote 😂
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 3730
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Deborah J »

TheSparrow wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:44 am
I like how we can still change the colour to white, but it'll appear on the quote 😂
yeah, the light blue is better hidden. The yellow before the white might hide better in a quote.
TheSparrow wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:44 am
I like how we can still change the colour to white, but it'll appear on the quote 😂
see how that works
Image

User avatar
Gek2Win
Posts: 929
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:02 pm
Location: The Earth. Powerful companies, preferably.

Re: Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Gek2Win »

I mean, none of it works on mobile.
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4879
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by DalekCheese »

Gek2Win wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:02 pm
I mean, none of it works on mobile.
Hahahaha
Image

Post Reply