The Seventh Doctor's Timeline

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
SJF

Re: Seventh Doctor BBC Timeline

Post by SJF »

Well the spin off didn’t actually come about until years later in the end, and even then it isn’t bbc licensed so it’s an Iris Wildthyme type situation where the title character is licensed but nothing else is.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

SJF wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:26 pm
Well the spin off didn’t actually come about until years later in the end, and even then it isn’t bbc licensed so it’s an Iris Wildthyme type situation where the title character is licensed but nothing else is.
Ah, well. Glad I'm not the only person who knows about obscure doctor who stuff.

SJF

Post by SJF »

TheSparrow wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:35 pm
SJF wrote:
Ah, well. Glad I'm not the only person who knows about obscure doctor who stuff.
Ah but do you know about Senor 105?

The spin off of a spin off!

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

SJF wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:37 pm
TheSparrow wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:35 pm
SJF wrote:
Ah but do you know about Senor 105?

The spin off of a spin off!
Señor 105 is so non-canon that it makes me angry 🤣

SJF

Post by SJF »

UPDATE:

Placement of Dark Universe is confirmed, we have the Seventh Doctor’s last adventure.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

DETAILS!

SJF

Post by SJF »

skifflebits wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:21 pm
DETAILS!
Tbh there’s not much in the way of details. Dark Universe leads into the Seventh Doctor’s appearance in The Eleven, which is set right before he goes to get the Master's remains from Skaro. He also hears voices in Dark Universe that tell him his death is coming soon and any day now.

I’m still hoping they go back and do a story revolving around the trip to Skaro so we get a proper last adventure for Seven. Dark Universe was basically Last of the Time Lords but with Sylvester McCoy instead of David Tennant.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Interesting.

Unsurprisingly, I still haven't listened to The Eleven, but I heard good things about it.

SJF

Post by SJF »

skifflebits wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:06 am
Interesting.

Unsurprisingly, I still haven't listened to The Eleven, but I heard good things about it.
Oh and Ace still hasn’t got much in the way of resolution. Hopefully that’ll finally happen in Sophie Aldred’s book.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

It's kind of weird that people are so starved for classic Who characters that they're willing to consider a blu-ray ad to be part of the canon.