The Inevitable Missing Episode Discussion

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
Spannerintheworks
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:08 am

Re: The Inevitable Missing Episode Discussion

Post by Spannerintheworks »

I make those cracks RIGHT as the Mirror claims "The Abominable Snowmen" and "The Evil of the Daleks" are getting animated.

Oh - The Mirror claims "The Abominable Snowmen" and "The Evil of the Daleks" are getting animated. :D

DalekCheese
Posts: 4867
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: The Inevitable Missing Episode Discussion

Post by DalekCheese »

Spannerintheworks wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:46 pm
I make those cracks RIGHT as the Mirror claims "The Abominable Snowmen" and "The Evil of the Daleks" are getting animated.

Oh - The Mirror claims "The Abominable Snowmen" and "The Evil of the Daleks" are getting animated. :D
That’d be lovely, but then again... it’s The Mirror.
Image

Kaldor
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Re: The Inevitable Missing Episode Discussion

Post by Kaldor »

DalekCheese wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:57 pm
Spannerintheworks wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:46 pm
I make those cracks RIGHT as the Mirror claims "The Abominable Snowmen" and "The Evil of the Daleks" are getting animated.

Oh - The Mirror claims "The Abominable Snowmen" and "The Evil of the Daleks" are getting animated. :D
That’d be lovely, but then again... it’s The Mirror.
Yes, the Mirror... which has a surprisingly high-ish hit rate.

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 1582
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: The Inevitable Missing Episode Discussion

Post by SJF »

The funny thing is, we’ve said Evil of the Daleks every year since Power so knowing how this goes, we’ll get Marco Polo instead.

(Yes I know we’re never getting Marco Polo before anyone explains to me why it’s never happening)
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 2587
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: The Inevitable Missing Episode Discussion

Post by skifflebits »

I clicked on this thinking it might contain some new revelation.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-23/ ... a/12568918

It doesn't.
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4867
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: The Inevitable Missing Episode Discussion

Post by DalekCheese »

Kaldor wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:33 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:57 pm
Spannerintheworks wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:46 pm
I make those cracks RIGHT as the Mirror claims "The Abominable Snowmen" and "The Evil of the Daleks" are getting animated.

Oh - The Mirror claims "The Abominable Snowmen" and "The Evil of the Daleks" are getting animated. :D
That’d be lovely, but then again... it’s The Mirror.
Yes, the Mirror... which has a surprisingly high-ish hit rate.
Yes, I know. It could happen. I’d love it to. But that doesn’t change the fact that it’s coming from The Mirror.
Don’t hold your breath is what I’m saying.
Image

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 1582
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: The Inevitable Missing Episode Discussion

Post by SJF »

DalekCheese wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:45 pm
Kaldor wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:33 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:57 pm


That’d be lovely, but then again... it’s The Mirror.
Yes, the Mirror... which has a surprisingly high-ish hit rate.
Yes, I know. It could happen. I’d love it to. But that doesn’t change the fact that it’s coming from The Mirror.
Don’t hold your breath is what I’m saying.
It was the mirror that leaked literally the whole of Series 12.
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4867
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: The Inevitable Missing Episode Discussion

Post by DalekCheese »

SJF wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:36 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:45 pm
Kaldor wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:33 pm


Yes, the Mirror... which has a surprisingly high-ish hit rate.
Yes, I know. It could happen. I’d love it to. But that doesn’t change the fact that it’s coming from The Mirror.
Don’t hold your breath is what I’m saying.
It was the mirror that leaked literally the whole of Series 12.
Yes, I know. It could happen. I’d love it to. But that doesn’t change the fact that it’s coming from The Mirror.
Don’t hold your breath is what I’m saying.
Image

RoseyT
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:58 pm

Re: The Inevitable Missing Episode Discussion

Post by RoseyT »

Spannerintheworks wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:12 pm
RoseyT wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:03 pm
The Beeb got so bored of his lies they just decided to animate it themselves.
You jest, but I find it funny they went from "Completely missing/Likely Lost/unable to complete" ("Power of the Dakeks", "Shada") to "We're just gonna keep trundling through Season 4 and 5, regardless of completion possibility".

Kinda wish they'd taken that attitude with "The Highlanders" too though.

(Watch, Morris will have actually found nothing but historicals - Smugglers, The Highlanders, The Crusade, etc - and the BBC holdup is debating if they're worth the restoration/individual release. :P

Morris: "Look! Lost for more than 50 years!"

BBC: "Wait, so it's not just black and white, but.....no Daleks? No Cybermen? Not even a Yeti? Do people even watch the show like that?")
He's just gonna announce he's found The Space Pirates haha

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 1582
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: The Inevitable Missing Episode Discussion

Post by SJF »

Tbf, The Space Pirates is one of those ones that isn’t supposed to be likely to be found is it? So if they found it, it’d be great even if it is rubbish.

Annoyingly Marco Polo and the rest of The Crusade should theoretically be out there somewhere but they just don’t want to be found.
Image

Post Reply