Just sayin'.

Spannerintheworks

Re: Happy Birthday Doctor Who

Post by Spannerintheworks »

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

every november 23rd for the past... ooh, goodness, I don't even know how many years it's been now, 9 years? I have spent a full day just binge watching doctor who, whatever stories I fancy revisiting, plus an unearthly child (just part 1) at 17:16. Today's selection of stories was the animated faceless ones, which I hadn't seen despite having gotten the dvd in june, the krotons, which I hadn't seen since I got the dvd... june of last year, I think? Inferno Special edition, keeping the theme going, I got this on dvd for christmas 2017, haven't watched it since although I'd seen the original release of the dvd about a million times. Picture quality improvement is unbelievable. Finished off with the original broadcast edition of Day of the Daleks, I got this dvd in 2014, I think, or thereabouts, and I have watched it a lot, but I've always watched the version with the new effects and additional material, tonight was the first time I'd seen the broadcast version since I first watched the story back in 2008.

So yeah, that was my binge this year, 22 episode, all from the first three doctors, all the troughton and pertwee and jamie and brigadier you could wish for on a cold day like this, lovely stuff, hope you're all having a fabulous time too xx

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

No time for binging unfortunately, but Who has been on my mind. I might get an episode in later. Happy Whoniversary to one and all!