Series 13 Discussion thread (SPOILERS!!)

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
Whovastron

Series 13 Discussion thread (SPOILERS!!)

Post by Whovastron »

Talk about series 13! Or season 39 is you like! Consisting of 8 episodes and airing in autumn 2021!

Kaldor

Re: Series 13 Discussion thread (SPOILERS!!)

Post by Kaldor »

Sontarans!

At least they’re doing everything they can to claw back fans in time for Whittaker and Chibs departure.
I’m lead to believe that they’re in the Crimean War episode, which should be fun.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Oo! Where's the info on this? And are there pictures?

And if this is season 39, what season is the TVM in?

Season 26A? Season 27? Or Series 0?

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

Kaldor wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:42 am
Sontarans!

At least they’re doing everything they can to claw back fans in time for Whittaker and Chibs departure.
I’m lead to believe that they’re in the Crimean War episode, which should be fun.
Were there any more visuals that weren't distant, grainy, and uncertain? This same "Sontarans!" thing happened in Series 11 with the Sniperbots during filming and....well, that was disappointing. (Especially considering what we got.)

That said, a Sontaran- Crimean War mashup could be fun.

And uh, per filming we've had Jodie confirmed onset but NOT Mandip Gill. Anyone heard any different?

CharlieTheWhovian

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

Spannerintheworks wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:21 pm
Kaldor wrote:
Sontarans!

Were there any more visuals that weren't distant, grainy, and uncertain? This same "Sontarans!" thing happened in Series 11 with the Sniperbots during filming and....well, that was disappointing. (Especially considering what we got.)

And uh, per filming we've had Jodie confirmed onset but NOT Mandip Gill. Anyone heard any different?
Mandip does appear to be staying on but i haven't seen anyone actually mention the fact that she's been posting on her Instagram story from home...

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:31 am
Spannerintheworks wrote:
Kaldor wrote:
Sontarans!

Mandip does appear to be staying on but i haven't seen anyone actually mention the fact that she's been posting on her Instagram story from home...
perhaps they'r going to have her film from home, have a subplot where she's been turned into a robot and have a sort of gadget style robot with a tablet for a face and mandip it just iside that, cut down on how many people are on set.

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Spannerintheworks wrote:
Kaldor wrote:
Sontarans!

If you see the pictures, they’re definitely Sontarans, no doubt about it this time around

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

SJF

Post by SJF »

I believe there’s been a leak from SFX magazine with a quote from Chibnall that outright confirms that Ryan and Graham are leaving at the end of Revolution of the Daleks.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

SJF wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:17 am
I believe there’s been a leak from SFX magazine with a quote from Chibnall that outright confirms that Ryan and Graham are leaving at the end of Revolution of the Daleks.
Can confirm