Gaming

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

RoseyT

Gaming

Post by RoseyT »

I'm assuming I'm not the only gamer (or in fact Gaymer) in here so what have y'all being playing lately or excited to play etc?

New Pokemon Snap is out and as someone who played the original on release (quiet you)(and albeit very young) I don't think I've ever been this excited for a sequel.

skifflebits

Re: Gaming

Post by skifflebits »

Well, if you want to talk about old school, I'm back playing (modded) Skyrim on my XB1. Not sure what I'm excited about in terms of new games, though.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

(Violence on the forum skyrockets)

RoseyT

Post by RoseyT »

DalekCheese wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:16 pm
(Violence on the forum skyrockets)
Looksie here, I only played GTA V once. Yes I went through Doctor Who Chat with a flamethrower but where's the proof they're correlated.

RoseyT

Post by RoseyT »

skifflebits wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:40 pm
Well, if you want to talk about old school, I'm back playing (modded) Skyrim on my XB1. Not sure what I'm excited about in terms of new games, though.
"Old School" weeps in mid-90s.

I still need to play Skyrim, my partner's away on business this weekend so it might be a shout!

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

I'm currently re-playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations on the X1, first time I've replayed properly actually which is odd considering it's my favourite of the Ezio games. I've also recently been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition but had to give it a rest as it was just taking too darn long. Game feels way to MMO-ish to me, I'm not a fan of the style, much prefer Dragon Age: II.

In terms of excited for, Mass Effect: Legendary Edition should be fun, I'll probably get it second hand once the price has dropped, and Hogwarts Legacy sounds amazing. Honestly though it's been a long time since a new game has excited me, for the last few years I've just been replaying stuff instead of starting new games.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

I recently played the dinosaur jumpy cactus game because my internet died.

KingYcranos

Post by KingYcranos »

I just play Minecraft Pocket edition

RoseyT

Post by RoseyT »

Just starting out the new Destroy All Humans remaster. I never played as a kid but oh my this is great!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:52 pm
I recently played the dinosaur jumpy cactus game because my internet died.
love that game