Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J »

Bundesrat wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:54 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:11 pm
Bundesrat wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:36 pm
There was something I noticed when scanning the cover that I wanted to comment on and in the vein of the Beetles album clues I believe I’ve worked out what the it signifies - the difficulty is it is the one area you don’t want to be seen to have been paying particular attention to......... :?
Did I forget something? Please share!
Re:

Whereas all other garments are draped over the rungs of the clothes horse, the rung actually passes through one leg hole and out the other of the purple/gray garment. It is unlikely the clothes horse was dismantled to achieve this, so the far more logical conclusion is that they are open at the, ahem, gusset :oops: (blushing)

Given the nature of the album, is this perhaps a clue symbolising the end is nigh for the band - i.e. ‘the bottom is falling out’ ??
Oh my goodness, how did I not notice that? That's hillarious, what a weird thing, I'm never going to be able to unsee that. The funny thing is, I took reference pictures to draw these draping convincingly, but I hung them on a radiator, so I just kind of imagined in the reverse side. There's perhaps some space time anomaly that's connected the pants to the rung like that, like those rings magicians connect and disconnect. The pants are definitely not gussetless, I promise :lol: :oops:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Last edited by Deborah J on Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

BilliePiperFan picked the wrong time to leave the forum.....

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

these are scandalous times

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Our PR team at TCoS towers has advised me that we need to divert media attention away from the shocking scandal of 'Gussetgate'. As such we have decided to release our next number One single 'The Beepy Boopy One', which is also our first ever actual music track. Both track and cover were made by drummer DoctorGamer. I don't know if we're going to post the actual track, or if that's even possible on the forum, I shall leave it up to others more skilled than I.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

"A Feast For The Ears" Noise Listeners Monthly
"Almost makes me forget about that time Deborah posted photos of her knickers" The National Basement Dweller

That's right, everyone, The Cult of Skaro has entered the digital world. Or were we always there? There's not a youtube channel where you can listen to currently only our most recent track, the instrumental piece known only as "The Beepy Boopy One"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuTkKeN_84o

Enjoy!

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

TCoS makes their music available for free! At last!

I must say that I’m particularly sad to have missed gussetgate (tm) - perhaps the closest thing to extant proof that I’m not the only instigator of exciting layers discussion?

Some good references, though, and more recently some very good single covers. Well done all.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Some layers are just a little bit too exciting

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:15 pm
Too late.... to quote Ms J herself - “I'm never going to be able to unsee that”

On the plus side, I have an even greater respect for the effort and attention to detail (most of the time ;) ) that goes into producing these covers.