CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Bundesrat

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Bundesrat »

News in Brief(s)

TDV understands the YouTube channel is only the first step in the Cult’s plan to expand into all areas of the media.

Next on the list is launching their own TV show; ‘Through the Leghole’ — Deborah J takes viewers into the homes of Celebrities, rifles through their drawers (literally) and displays their smalls in imaginative ways for the rest of the band to try and workout ‘who wears pants like these?’

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Bundesrat wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:24 am
Next on the list is launching their own TV show
Surely the TDV media section must realise that TCoS already have a series of highly successful TV shows on rival platform STV? For nearly two years now 'The Deborah J Show' has been the number one rated talkshow in the UK and US, we expect Harry and Meghan to appear soon. There was also a top food show which has since had to be cancelled which produced rave reviews from Mary Berry among others and also a new sitcom launched last year involving kitchen roll and theft.

Obviously the TV and Entertainment section of TDV is as amateur as the sports section; I've heard Kim Little is planning a court case over false identification.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

And the Disney+ shows!

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:22 am
And the Disney+ shows!
There was nothing Disney about Gussetgate!

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Yes I'm sure we may be in hot water with Disney at the moment but we have partnered with them to make a series of original TV shows:

"Sparrowvision"
"Deborah J and her Devilish Deserts"
"Doctor Gamer's Timequake"
"Danoftardis: Adventures of a Time-head"
"Avon and the Legend of the Keytar"
"The Cult of Skaro: The Journey to Stardom"

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:11 am
Bundesrat wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:24 am
Next on the list is launching their own TV show
Surely the TDV media section must realise that TCoS already have a series of highly successful TV shows on rival platform STV? For nearly two years now 'The Deborah J Show' has been the number one rated talkshow in the UK and US, we expect Harry and Meghan to appear soon. There was also a top food show which has since had to be cancelled which produced rave reviews from Mary Berry among others and also a new sitcom launched last year involving kitchen roll and theft.

Obviously the TV and Entertainment section of TDV is as amateur as the sports section; I've heard Kim Little is planning a court case over false identification.
TDV had understood this was the first time the Cult as a whole would be involved in delivering a show rather it being a solo endeavour by Deborah J. We know the band have for a long time basked in the reflected glory of her solo success, and have had the occasional bit parts and vanity credits on her projects but for this we were led to believe the whole band would be integral. We are happy to stand corrected.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Bundesrat wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:35 am
TDV had understood this was the first time the Cult as a whole would be involved in delivering a show rather it being a solo endeavour by Deborah J. We know the band have for a long time basked in the reflected glory of her solo success, and have had the occasional bit parts and vanity credits on her projects but for this we were led to believe the whole band would be integral. We are happy to stand corrected.
:o Shots fired. I have been informed by a member of our red-bottomed legal team however that you are, on a tiny legal technicality, correct. Enjoy this moment, for they are very rare.

While I remember here is the official Disney+ announcement image which was revealed on the official TCoS Discord quite a while ago. As DoctorGamer was the main player in securing this multi talmar deal I shall let him explain the shows. I have no idea, I still use VHS...

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Here's the official statement:

"Disney and TCOS have teamed up to create 6 amazing exclusive online television series all about TCOS and its members. From fiction to non fiction, baking shows and mind-boggling science fiction, these 6 shows have it all for TCOS fans and Disney fans. These shows are exclusive to Disney+ and will start streaming with "Sparrowvision" on May 1st."

Disney CEO Bob Iger, had this to say: "As a band who is known as Britain's biggest band and also the universe's biggest band, we thought that partnering with these great people would help us in our endeavour to diversify our content and allow representations from all walks of life, not just humans. We enjoyed working with the crew very much and we look forward to your reactions to these great programmes."

TCOS' bass guitarist and Danager Danoftardis had this to say: "Naturally, as the world's biggest hermit I had no idea what Disney even was, let alone Disney+ and online streaming. After about a year and a half of me getting my head around the concept, I'm glad that we finally got to make these amazing shows, and I can't wait for all of you to see "Adventures of a Time-Head" in particular. There's some great stuff in there!"

Descriptions for Sparrowvision and Adevntures of a Time-head have been released:

Life seems all normal for university student Sparrow, that is until he wakes up in a fictional reality with no knowledge of how he got there. He seems to be the only one with the knowledge that his life around him is not what it seems, and must battle the tropes of a classic sitcom whilst uncovering the dark secret behind his capture and his legacy...

Whilst you may know him as the bass guitarist and danager of the universe's biggest band, not many know of Danoftardis' other life. Outside of his day to day musicing, Dan faces a life of danger, thrill and intrigue using the time travelling capabilities of his TARDIS head. Join us in this mockumentary style dramatisation of the real life adventures of the dashing hero, and be ready for a rollercoaster filled with laughs, cries and moments that will make you say "whaaaat???"...

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Doctor Gamer's Time-Quake:

With Doctor Gamer's next studio "Time-Quake" due in 2021, he has partnered up with Disney to tell a section of the epic story that will be told through both the album, this show and other platforms. Join the crew of Mercury Base IV as they prepare for a dangerous attack that will threaten them and everyone on planet Earth...

Deborah J and her Devilish Deserts:

Deborah J is back on our screens, this time returning with a all new baking show! As the Queen of deserts, Deborah J has enlisted a series of bakers who think they have what it takes to truly wow Deborah with their deserts. And if they don't? Well its off to the underworld to them! Hail Santa!

Avon and the Legend of the Keytar:

Before Avon was the keytarist for TCOS, he was just a regular guitarist. But one day Avon received a letter that would change his life forever, a letter that would send him on an 80s glam rock/synth pop adventure to find his all important destiny, the fabled Keytar...

The Cult of Skaro: The Journey to Stardom:

In this spiritual successor to last year's smash documentary Superskaro, join presenter Andrew Marr on a journey through TCOS' history from June 2019 to present day. Each episode will focus on a different era in TCOS' journey and you, the viewer, can learn never before seen secrets in exclusive interviews from TCOS members and those affiliated with them...

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:13 pm
Deborah J and her Devilish Deserts
a ‘Knickerbocker Glory’ perchance?

:lol: