Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Deborah J

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:30 pm
TDV's dirty tentacles are everywhere!
Needed two goes at reading that, I need to get my mind right out of the gutter, oh dear...

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:54 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:30 pm
TDV's dirty tentacles are everywhere!
Needed two goes at reading that, I need to get my mind right out of the gutter, oh dear...
At TDV we take great care to ensure nothing in our publications could be misconstrued. We employ someone dedicated to checking out our columns and at the first sight of any innuendo they whip it out.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

'Whip it Out' the brand new solo EP from TDV editor Bundesrat featuring hit singles 'Wolf Ate Your GOAT' and 'Gunnersaurus Rekt' on sale in Wolfsburg, Germany soon...

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:21 pm
'Whip it Out' the brand new solo EP from TDV editor Bundesrat featuring hit singles 'Wolf Ate Your GOAT' and 'Gunnersaurus Rekt' on sale in Wolfsburg, Germany soon...
We’ve been in the studio today laying down this musical masterpiece…..

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I really ought to get to work on my next cover, I've been very lax and lazy lately.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:45 am
I really ought to get to work on my next cover, I've been very lax and lazy lately.
Perhaps if someone were to threaten to burn David Warner alive that would 'inspire' you to get started?

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Danoftardis and his associates would like to clarify that no threat has been made towards David Warner and he and his bins are entirely safe. Mr. oftardis esq. would never burn a "national treasure" simply to expedite an artist project and the previous post was made by a TDV agent posing as Mr. oftardis esq. in order to discredit him.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:38 am
Danoftardis and his associates would like to clarify that no threat has been made towards David Warner and he and his bins are entirely safe. Mr. oftardis esq. would never burn a "national treasure" simply to expedite an artist project and the previous post was made by a TDV agent posing as Mr. oftardis esq. in order to discredit him.
TDV have found the best way to discredit Mr. oftardis is simply to let him post uninterrupted - give him enough rope etc……. :lol:

Unlike Mr. oftardis we would never advocate harm to a person, nor to our environment - all those fumes from burning bins, hold your head in shame.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Bump

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

I see the 'unstoppable victories' thread has sadly been lost to the forces of entropy unleashed by Anthony Ainley in Logopolis... A sad loss to the universe. Now the TCoS thread stands alone in the general chat section.

This must be what it feels like playing the citadel dlc in Mass Effect 3 if everyone dies in the suicide mission in Mass Effect 2, no one at the party... Bundesrat is the illusive man confirmed!