Start a Blatantly False Toy Rumor

skifflebits

Re: Start a Blatantly False Toy Rumor

Post by skifflebits »

Bundesrat wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 9:26 pm
CO have confirmed they are finally able to bring the 6th Doctor to the B&M range as part of a 3 Doctor box set.

Those with a high IQ will enjoy the screen accurate recreation of the 11th Doctor in his football strip, the 10th Doctor in his Time Lord Victorious costume and the 6th Doctor in his Trial of a Time Lord outfit.

Those with a low IQ will revel in the cheekiness of a newly born meta-crisis 10th Doctor, a Papal Mainframe visiting 11th Doctor and the much sought after ‘naked Colin Baker’

‘The Emperors New Clothes box set’ will be in stores this summer.
#triggerwarning

omega1963

Post by omega1963 »

Just heard from a contact within B&M saying they were expecting some new sets containing the new Ainley master figures but unfortunately the container with them in fell from the crane as they were being unloaded and they’ve all been washed out to sea

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

omega1963 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:34 pm
Just heard from a contact within B&M saying they were expecting some new sets containing the new Ainley master figures but unfortunately the container with them in fell from the crane as they were being unloaded and they’ve all been washed out to sea
That’s right - an accidental drop resulting in them all washed out to sea, definitely not a carefully orchestrated heist to liberate the figures for private display in the home of a forum poster. So please just go about your normal business, nothing to see here.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Al Dewar is three kids in a trench coat.

Theta Sigma

Post by Theta Sigma »

skifflebits wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 4:34 pm
This explains why he can't walk a straight line. Guessing my offer to send him a keg will lead to some legal problems for me. :cry:
Formerly Thete, and Theta Sigma of DWT fora past...

For Luck's Sake

Post by For Luck's Sake »

The real reason CO will never release a B&W Tardis or figures again is due to an intensely nasty, personal and unrelenting Marry Whitehouse-esque anonymous letter- and phonecall campaign by Theta Sigma to CO protesting against B&W figures from 2009-2019.

In each of his strong-worded, fever-addled manifestos posted to CO, Theta Sigma rejects the "blasphemous abominations" of B&W figures and demands all CO releases "be in color, just as God intended"- or "face divine retribution."

Somewhere between the 5,000th postcard the 1,000th phonecall, Al Dewar gave up and shelved plans for B&W Ice Warriors and 10th Planet Cybermen.

Don't let Theta Sigma's longing for B&W figures fool you. That is all misdirection to avoid legal action.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Theta Sigma wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 9:04 am
skifflebits wrote:
This explains why he can't walk a straight line. Guessing my offer to send him a keg will lead to some legal problems for me. :cry:
From all sorts of agencies, as the 3 kids in question are the young offspring of Deb’s long goat.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Bundesrat wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:32 pm
Theta Sigma wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 9:04 am
skifflebits wrote:
From all sorts of agencies, as the 3 kids in question are the young offspring of Deb’s long goat.
The long goat produces long progeny, that is why Al is 10 feet tall but only 3 feet wide.

MoarCrossovers

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The next wave will be revealed in one hour.
"Uwu! Nyaow I am deth, destwoyer of wurlds!"

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

MoarCrossovers wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:35 pm
The next wave will be revealed in one hour.
Of course, like a stooped clock this will ultimately at some point be correct - at which point you’ll need to quickly come back delete it so not to go off-thread :D