B&M doctor who sets.

Deborah J

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Deborah J »

RoseyT wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:39 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:35 pm
My guess is that they are leaving the announcement until pretty much immediately before the sets are released, people get very fed up when they know about the exciting stuff they want to get but then can't get it, that happened last year, and I think the announcement was pushed forward because of the leaks, so they'll keep it as late as possible I think this year, as close to release as they can. It's a bit like with the missing episodes - when they found Galaxy 4 part 3 and Underwater Menace 2 they announced that in December 2011, and we didn't have the Galaxy 4 episode available on dvd until march 2013, and we didn't get Underwater Menace until October 2015, it was pretty frustrating to know the episodes were found but not be able to watch them, so the next time, with Enemy and Web, they didn't announce they'd found them until they were ready to go up on itunes.
I think that's the way to do it! Give people a few weeks to work out funds and budget then bamn there they are. I'm rather worried for my bank account this year since I'm certain I'm going to want all of the releases.
Yeah, I spent so much on figures last year, which was fine because I didn't have a whole lot else going on, but this year I've decided to get these reissued non-limited "the collection" sets, and I have my friends hen party in November to save up for, so I'm going to have to live quite frugally if I want to get everything, which I likely will.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Tick... tock... tick... tock...

:)

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

There's still part of me that's more curious to know if we're getting things like Sensorites and (potentially) Voord, what would CO Online Exclusives be then?

(Assuming they're still on the table.)
Last edited by Spannerintheworks on Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

do you mean CO online exclusives? Because I don't think B&M have any online sales for anything

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:35 pm
do you mean CO online exclusives? Because I don't think B&M have any online sales for anything
Yes. That. (Gets another cup of coffee.)

SJF

Post by SJF »

Probably lots more Daleks

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:35 pm
Sheds today, Police Boxes tomorrow……..

https://www.bmgardenbuildings.co.uk/

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Huh, well howbowdah.

I had to replace the roof on my parents garden shed recently, that was a trial and a half, not my strong suit at all.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:03 pm
Huh, well howbowdah.

I had to replace the roof on my parents garden shed recently, that was a trial and a half, not my strong suit at all.
I’m sure the TCOS roof top concert seemed a good idea at the time.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

We should have had it in a bigger and stronger roof