Possible Repaints for B&M

Galactic YoYo

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by Galactic YoYo »

Paradise Towers 7, wrong umbrella
"It seems that I am some kind of a Galactic yoyo" Jon Pertwee- The Claws of Axos

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I'd never noticed 7 having a scarf like that in paradise towers.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:18 pm
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the scarf in "Paradise Towers" is the standard paisley.

Galactic YoYo

Post by Galactic YoYo »

skifflebits wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:59 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:18 pm
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the scarf in "Paradise Towers" is the standard paisley.

Right at the end, the Kangs give it to him, it's a pity he never wears in again.
"It seems that I am some kind of a Galactic yoyo" Jon Pertwee- The Claws of Axos

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Galactic YoYo wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:00 pm
Right at the end, the Kangs give it to him, it's a pity he never wears in again.
Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh... It's been so long since I've seen it, I'd totally forgotten.

greeneggsandspam

Post by greeneggsandspam »

And they could probably paint a bamboo effect onto the handle of the abrella, if they actually gave him one
Eggs gon give it to ya

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

For me, I feel like there’s no point doing variants with minor changes like that as we could instead get a brand new figure of paint job rather than a tiny change that only some fans will actually care about.

Galactic YoYo

Post by Galactic YoYo »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:36 pm
For me, I feel like there’s no point doing variants with minor changes like that as we could instead get a brand new figure of paint job rather than a tiny change that only some fans will actually care about.
I don't see that figure ever being made, unless they make a 7th Doctor set with a Mel figure and need a cheap 3rd character to add to the set. If anything, the Tartan scarf would make more sense.

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

Galactic YoYo wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:56 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:36 pm
I don't see that figure ever being made, unless they make a 7th Doctor set with a Mel figure and need a cheap 3rd character to add to the set. If anything, the Tartan scarf would make more sense.
I mean, we just got 3 7th Doctor figures in the last year. Two based on an outfit we never expected (TVM). He doesn't have many outstanding onscreen variants that wouldn't require new sculpts.

I agree, something like this should only happen if it's balancing out a 2 pack with Benny and Mel. ;) Or accompanying a Tetrap.

(Yeah, I know, unlikely. For now.)

TARDIS23

Post by TARDIS23 »

I think if we ever got another 7th variant I’d like an approximation of the VNA/ Big Finish version. On some of the Big Finish covers he has that costume with the scarf so that’s fine then as for the pullover paint it either cream like the rest of the suit or red like the tie, similar situation to the 3.75 11 in Green Coat with the waistcoat. Then paint on the Smily button on the lapel and it’s good to go.