Re: B&M rerelease wishlist? (2020 & beyond)

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I have a yana, but I'd like to see a non-waxy version made, that was kind of what I was saying there, the version I would like doesn't exist.

RoseyT

Post by RoseyT »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:50 am
I have a yana, but I'd like to see a non-waxy version made, that was kind of what I was saying there, the version I would like doesn't exist.
I'd love a War Master as well. Even though he was on screen for like 2 minutes, Jacobi is certainly one of my favourite masters.

For Luck's Sake

Post by For Luck's Sake »

RoseyT wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:07 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:50 am
I'd love a War Master as well. Even though he was on screen for like 2 minutes, Jacobi is certainly one of my favourite masters.
Another vote for the War Master.

Perhaps we can get an updated Yana, and then later on a Big Finish exclusive? I would love a Jacobi Master with a goatee and non-puffy sleeves....

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

For Luck's Sake wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:13 pm
Another vote for the War Master.

Perhaps we can get an updated Yana, and then later on a Big Finish exclusive? I would love a Jacobi Master with a goatee and non-puffy sleeves....
Me too.

Though I'm baffled why BF chose to portray him in an Edwardian tweed jacket. I mean, I get why the Doctor dresses that way, but it's not like the Master ever gave a f*** about Earth unless he was going to be spending time with humans.

Still, I suppose repainting a Scarman body would be easy enough.