The “Questions for The Lurker” thread

Kaldor

Re: The “Questions for The Lurker” thread

Post by Kaldor »

Lurker at the Edge wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:29 pm
Im afraid not .... that poster caused an absolute s**tload of problems so there is a less than zero chance of anything even remotely like it happening. I believe the original was clipped from various sources (unofficial ones) including a video that was never supposed to see the light of day and was a miscommunication error. never, nada .. not going to happen
Did it?? I recall it caused a problem between me and my mate at the time as we both wanted it... :lol:
what problems did it cause?

TheOnComingStorm

Post by TheOnComingStorm »

Are we talking about the same poster? I had mine with a CO delivery, it's blue and titled, The Story So Far, it only featured New Series figures.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

“poster” (that caused the storm) - are we talking about a piece of printed paper, or an individual that uploaded an image to a website?

We have the ‘story so far’ poster on this site

There was an image circulating a few years back of all the figures - it had a white background.

There was also a very recent image on twitter that was of a much higher resolution than the one from years ago, and was very up to date.

CharlieTheWhovian

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

Bundesrat wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:40 pm
“poster” (that caused the storm) - are we talking about a piece of printed paper, or an individual that uploaded an image to a website?

We have the ‘story so far’ poster on this site

There was an image circulating a few years back of all the figures - it had a white background.

There was also a very recent image on twitter that was of a much higher resolution than the one from years ago, and was very up to date.
I think it's the white background one that caused so many issues, given its leaked prototypes or whatever else it included.
That 2nd one iirc was fanmade not official, and includes their own mockups of figures

TheOnComingStorm

Post by TheOnComingStorm »

Wait a minute... did Rose come with 3 spiders? Mine only had 2! Was this an error Al?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

That poster was on the wall of our spare room until I redecorated about a year ago. It was getting pretty scruffy

For Luck's Sake

Post by For Luck's Sake »

Here is a more ‘logistics’ question for the Terrestrial Toymaker.

What is the best way to store loose figures?

And, how do you store your loose figures?

I have so many, to save space, I put each figure in individual zip-lock bags with their accessories and poke tiny holes for it to breathe, and then place those in plastic boxes.

Does this make any sense? Is there a better, more ‘professional’ way to do this?

rhysch

Post by rhysch »

Bundesrat wrote:
there was?? how/where can i find this? 👀😂
Formerly ‘chocywhovian’ thankfully I’ve matured since then 😂

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

rhysch wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:27 am
Bundesrat wrote:
there was?? how/where can i find this? 👀😂
The Doctor Variants thread is always a good read......

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

That one is fanmade but definitely useful, although there might be the odd variant missing from it.