Doctor Who Figure Wave Ideas

TheSparrow

Re: Doctor Who Figure Wave Ideas

Post by TheSparrow »

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:36 pm
While I’d love to see almost all of these they’d all be impossible apart from the New Daleks (although the merits of that particular design are, IMO, somewhat dubious), Mondasian Cybermen (as the mould’s already there), and Strax (ditto, iirc).
Seconded, I think all of those are fantastic picks. Although sometimes I think that some of the monsters aren't gonna resonate with sellers, I also think that the most important monsters and villains are the ones from series 7 that we never saw in 5". Based and, in fact, red pilled. (I have no idea what that means.)

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

TheSparrow wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:02 pm
red pilled. (I have no idea what that means.)
Probably for the best :lol:

DrDoak

Post by DrDoak »

Today should of been the start of 2021 London Toy Fair but unfortunately it's not going ahead but who's Kinda hoping that Character will make an announcement??

Jamie1D

Post by Jamie1D »

As a hypothetical but almost realistic future wave I would love a proper Clara, Rusty the Dalek, 12 in spacesuit with moon spiders, Smiling Weeping Angel with Cherubs and 11th Dr in purple tweed in Fez. And a re release of 12's TARDIS!

Kaldor

Post by Kaldor »

Jamie1D wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:07 pm
As a hypothetical but almost realistic future wave I would love a proper Clara, Rusty the Dalek, 12 in spacesuit with moon spiders, Smiling Weeping Angel with Cherubs and 11th Dr in purple tweed in Fez. And a re release of 12's TARDIS!
You know I dare say a smiling angel is entirely feasible. It’s only a new head, and same goes for the Day of the Doctor 11 with Fez! Just a head swap. :)

Jamie1D

Post by Jamie1D »

Kaldor wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:38 pm

You know I dare say a smiling angel is entirely feasible. It’s only a new head, and same goes for the Day of the Doctor 11 with Fez! Just a head swap. :)
Thanks yeah I specially chose options that seemed feasible. I just really want Rusty and a proper Clara! :lol:

TheOnComingStorm

Post by TheOnComingStorm »

There's an image going around of 2 sets, one with a possible Rose and the other Clara!

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

TheOnComingStorm wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:58 pm
There's an image going around of 2 sets, one with a possible Rose and the other Clara!
General verdict seems to be that it's fake.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

The Matt has what looks like a Tennant coat painted a whiney sewage brown, meant to look like his green coat, really looks fake, I think the real sets have set a kind of standard, they've raised the bar every year, these just don't look up to that standard, they look very not real.

TheOnComingStorm

Post by TheOnComingStorm »

How can you tell that from a blurry image? Everyone thought Romanna was fake, with that image first leaked.