Start a Blatantly False Toy Rumor

KingYcranos

Re: Start a Blatantly False Toy Rumor

Post by KingYcranos »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:49 pm
another figure that needs a trigger warning is the upcoming release of a pre cyber-conversion John Lumic figure

anyone? no? I'll show myself out.
Lol that gave me a good laugh

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:55 am
Deborah J wrote:
another figure that needs a trigger warning is the upcoming release of a pre cyber-conversion John Lumic figure

*Only fools* wouldn't get that :lol:
And said fools should get on their bike... or horse.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

DalekCheese wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:13 pm
CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:55 am
Deborah J wrote:

*Only fools* wouldn't get that :lol:
And said fools should get on their bike... or horse.
Is that a reference to that show they keep repeating on Rodney? With a repeat of that an hour later on Rodney-va-ju?

omega1963

Post by omega1963 »

A set of online exclusives won’t contain any actual figures but will contain some of the most sought after accessories, including

Lemonade bottle from the happiness patrol
French Revolution book from an unearthly child
Trilogic game piece from the celestial toy maker
Bags of gold powder from the TV movie
Anti plastic from rose

BoundryHopper

Post by BoundryHopper »

I've discovered what the next release is! First they mentioned Trigger, then Rodney which is from "Only Fools and Horses". Stay with me... that show starred Rodney and his brother Del... Their last name was Trotter... Where do you find trotters? On Pigs! That links to Daleks in Manhattan's pig slaves... So the release is going to be a reissue of Lazlo!
:evil: #SAYNOTOSCALPERS :twisted:

omega1963

Post by omega1963 »

In a surprising move, CO will be only releasing 1 more doctor who figure set, although it will contain 1 figure of every single character (each variant of the doctor will be classed as a separate character) ever portrayed in doctor who from 1963-2021 and will be priced at £2.8 billion.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

following the success of figures like "pompei roman" and "other roman" Al Dewar is hoping to include more concpeptual figures of non-characters, in order to slip headsculpts of people who haven't been in doctor who into the range. The new series of "people the doctor probably saw out of frame, you don't know" will include a 2164 earth resistance fighter with the face of Al's postman, a dalek trooper from resurrection with the face of Al's barber, and a unit soldier, in the same flavour as Yike Mates, with the head of Al Dewar himself. Coming soon to B&Q, following a typo-based clerical error at character options.

KingYcranos

Post by KingYcranos »

omega1963 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:54 am
In a surprising move, CO will be only releasing 1 more doctor who figure set, although it will contain 1 figure of every single character (each variant of the doctor will be classed as a separate character) ever portrayed in doctor who from 1963-2021 and will be priced at £2.8 billion.

I'd wait until it went down in price...

CharlieTheWhovian

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

omega1963 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:54 am
Hmm I wonder how many head swaps and repaints you could actually get away with in a set like this...

RoseyT

Post by RoseyT »

The you've got it now so pipe down set consisting of Mrs Saxon, Rose’s Mum, short-lived companion Adam, Jenny.